• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
  • Currently playing Dragon Quest IX (the one in the DS, tl;dr the name).

AND I LOVE IT. It brings me back to my childhood where I used to play MMORPGs like this one. Although I suffer the same fate as the rest of the RPGs I play. I'm always under-leveled.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    NDS:
    Pokemon SoulSilver

PS3:Fallout3 GOTY, black ops ,and killzone2 :D

PC: left for dead2

Years
  • I am playing.
    Sonic Colors (Wii)
    Pokemon Heart Gold (DS)
    Korg DS-10+ synthesizer(DS) not really a game just a pretty cool synth for the ds.
    999 (DS)
    Ghost Trick(DS) - I really enjoy this game, capcom always tends to impress me with their games for the DS.

PokeGirlX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    Playing Pokémon Platinum on the DS. Before that I was playing some Mass Effect 2 on the Xbox360.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Playing Pokemon SoulSilver for a challenge, gonna have to play Pokemon Red Rescue Team soon to rescue my friend from school (lol procrastination), and Black Ops.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I just restarted Pokémon SoulSilver for the third time. XD; I always find it so fun to build a new party from scratch. I'm also in the midst of playing Final Fantasy VII for the eighty billionth time because I never tire of that game either. So yeah, for me, it's all reruns.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I decided to check out WRPGs more, after having a short and bitter experience with Oblivion. Fallout 3 is decent so far. I just got out of Vault 101 and am already having trouble surviving because everywhere I go there are Raiders or Mole Rats, and I have to conserve my ammo and AP. Not a terrible game, but I'll be damned if I know where the hell Megaton is. The gameplay sucks pretty hard though. It feels like the most generic FPS

And there's also Mass Effect 2 which I'll try later, maybe after I get more bored of Fallout 3. Apparently it's much more linear and the gameplay is pretty cool, and that sounds right up my lane.

Years
  • Currently playing: Super Mario Sunshine

This is like the 200th time I've started playing this again, after a long layoff. I don't know what it is, I just can't finish this game. For whatever reason, it doesn't hold my interest long enough to complete.

Someday, I'll finish it. Hopefully this year... or, at least this decade. Whichever comes first, I suppose.

Nervous Eddy

Anxious Meowth
    Years
  • On my second playthrough of Strange Journey, on the DS. Finished the Chaos route first, now I'm doing the Law route. Law is my favorite.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I just finished Final Fantasy XIII. I appreciated the game a lot more after completing the story. I can't be bothered with collecting the trophies just yet. So, I moved onto Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. I haven't played the previous installments but it has good ratings.. It's insanely hard and/or I am not acrobatic!

Years
  • Currenly I'm playing nothing but TBS:

- Civ IV, where I'm getting more and more solid in Prince level, might try Monarch in a week or two maybe. Currenly playing a map as Gandhi where I took over my neighbor, the Ottomans early (well, not quite, I had not enough forces to take their capital and it took me almost 1000 years of choking Istanbul while doing other stuff in the rest of my empire until I finally got Swords and could easily kill off his spammed Archers. Hell, it was enough time to move my capital from the crappy Delhi to the wonderful Edirne (second Ottoman city, right after Istanbul. For once the computer didn't screw the placement up, Edirne is excellent). Anyway, after finally killing of Mehmet I just expanded into the leftover city sites and have been turtling ever since. Probably will attack someone when I get to Rifles or maybe even Infantry though.

Heroes of Might and Magic III - After over 10 years of owning this game and playing it a lot, I am finally trying to actually beat its campaigns. So I beat Long Live the Queen some days ago, and now beat Dungeons and Devils as well (in the last mission I caught Steadwick with its pants down - the uber hero General Kendal was visiting the nearby windmill, and was not expecting me Dimension Door-ing right into a position from where I could directly attack the city. And my hero didn't even have Air Magic (did have logistics though, that probably helped a lot), heh.
    And then I noticed I didn't play Dungeons and Devils from the save after Long Live the Queen, but independantly from it 8and oversaved it of course), so I'm going to have to play Long Live the Queen again. Not like it would be a problem, all it takes to utterly destroy the entire campaign is building up 2 good spellcasters in the incredibly easy two previous missions for an unfair rush.
    I'm still going to do Spoils of War first, feel more like it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep: Final Mix
    Attempting a LV1 run of the game. I'm heading into Radiant Garden with Terra but I'm trying to charge a heal block first since I'll probably need it. @_@

Years
  • Dug out, played, and beat Sonic 3D Blast earlier today. On the good ol' Sega Genesis, of course.

Although I personally like this game, I can see where people have had problems with it over the years. For one thing, it could have really benefit from having a save function. As far as actual gameplay goes, it took me about 4-5 hours to beat this today (and possibly as much as six, when you factor in the amounts of breaks I took). It is a looooong game, and it's hard to finish in one sitting (which, you basically have to, given the lack of saving).

Still, I think it's a lot of fun. Not as fast-paced as most earlier Sonic games, but still a well-crafted adventure regardless.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Finally got my paws on a PSP and throughly enjoying my first playthrough of Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. Now that I have an adequate gaming PC, I casually play Battlefield Bad Company: 2, Team Fortress 2, DC Universe Online, Batman AA and the Half Life games.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Playing Pokemon Pearl and SoulSilver right now. Moving Pokemon between the two. I also plan on either playing Black Ops or Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    Crisis Core: Fantasy VII - Just finished the game on normal mode. Attempting to try it on hard mode. Gotta say its a great game. Can't wait for the next FF game to come out.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Been playing it on and off for a while now. Was a hardcore player in the previous expansion but the latest expansion just hasn't peaked my interest as the previous expansions. I just log on, do a few dailies, chat, and then log off. =\

Pokemon Heartgold - My younger cousins peaked my interest in the game again a few months ago when I saw them playing. I play maybe 30 minutes to an hour usually EV training pokemon to get ready for battles.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • After sorting some ROMs and some other games, I finally made a list of games which I'm playing.

Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition (PSP)
    It's my first FF game (if you don't count the five minutes of playing CC:FFVII on my pal's PSP), so why not start with the beginning ? XD; anyways, about halfway through the game (I think). Just evolved my classes.
    A pretty nice game overall, really old-school. Doesn't look like it has replayability, but I might try a run with a Monk and the Mages.

Sonic the Hedgehog (Sega Genesis) (PSP Emulated)
    My first Sonic game (without counting that demo on my mom's phone). I'm using save states, because that's how much I suck. XD; Oh well. At Labyrinth Zone Act 2 atm. Pretty hard. (:

Pokemon Quartz (GBA) (PSP Emulated)
    Attempting a Nuzlocke of this game. Already got a full party wipe from a nuisance ; I think a Bug/Steel type. My team was overflowing with Grass and Bug types. ): So I restarted.

RockBand Unplugged (PSP)
    Made it back here. Trying to gain 5 golden stars on every song. So far... about 7-8 songs. ): Out of 42... Oh, well. I hope to finish by the end of the world. (;

These are the things I'm mainly playing. There's a bunch of ROMs stashed on my PSP which I play every now and then.

Well, I'm just trying to entertain myself until Pokemon Black. Oh, yeah... March 4th. >;D

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Z.O.E 2nd Runner - I put it down for awhile, but started playing it again today. Airship stage is awesome.

Chrono Cross - Felt like playing it again. Been through it numerous times, and it surprisingly never gets old.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back