• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2008!

2009, 2010 and 2011 are too laggy and 2007 and below have crap cards. :3c

Oh I'm also playing Leafgreen for Syd's Challoween.

Years
  • The hinges of my two DS are both starting to give out so I only play my DS Pokemon rarely, with White on and off for game sync to Dream World.

Otherwise, currently playing:

GTA San Andreas, for PS2. At Las Venturas, with only Wu Zi missions from after Fender Ketchup.
    Main focus when playing is the side missions and collection things. Except for car school. Burn and Lap at 98% can just, um, yeah.

Also playing GBA Pokemon titles: Sapphire and FireRed

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • Batman Arkham City
    Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
    FIFA 12

Thinking about picking up Battlefield 3.

Years
  • Yesterday or so I finally reinstalled Sims 2 after having to uninstall it due to technical issues I have fixed by now a couple weeks or months ago. What sucks is that everything I have done before is lost.

Also playing Anstoss 3, an old but classic football manager game from 99/00. I managed to bring my team, HSC Halle, from Regional League North-east (one of the four third leagues back then, by now the system has changed a lot) to the second league and there we ended up fourth the next year. And I didn't even reload a lot, almost only when I wanted a random player from outside Europe to have the position I needed and no trashy skills or when a really important player got a long injury
    innocent.png

Anyway, for the current season (01/02, I think), my goal is place 1-3, so I can become a Bundesliga team. I'm not sure how well that will work though, right now a lot of my young talents aren't developping as well as they should, and I'm still having to rely on my old, experienced players who are good for now, but apart from the best two or three won't stand a chance in the BL. Some of them are 30+, too and won't be able to keep their strength for long. So we shall see.

Last edited:

SniDERPvy

My Snivy got Derped......
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    I'm being a pokémon nostalgia geek sort thingy by doing the games in this order:

SoulSilver (Finished)
    Emerald (playing)
    Pearl
    Crystal
    LeafGreen
    Blue
    White

I really love that nostalgia felling when you play.... :P

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • PC:
    World of Warcraft.
    Level 64 Human Hunter in Outland;
    Level 15 Draenei Paladin in Stormwind;
    Level 13 Worgen Druid in Stormwind.

Xbox 360:
    Mass Effect 2.
    Just completed the Krogan homeworld. This is my first play-through in preparation for ME3. =)

DS:
    Pokémon White.
    Arrived in Nimbasa, grinding for the gym. This is my first play-through and I'm loving Unova.

Hotel Dusk: Last Window.
    OMG I LOVE THIS GAME FFF. Ahem. First play-through again. XD I have a huge back-log of DS games.

DSiWare:
    Starship Patrol.
    I've played this through before, so I'm starting from scratch. It's an amazing tower-defence game, and well worth 500 points. ^_^

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    PS1
    Spyro: Year of the Dragon (Doing a let's play and everything)
    Just beat the first boss~

PS2
    Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Böse
    On track to sneaking off of the giganitnormous ship Dammerung....

DS
    Pokemon White
    Trading and breeding. XD

Years
  • PSP:
    Tales Of The World RM3
    Grand Knights History
    PC:
    Final Fantasy IX (I'm playing it with an emulator :) )
    though I haven't played them yet this week since I'm busy reading manga

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    Right now it's
    Sims 3 Pets
    I'm trying to get as many of the challenges finished that I can before Skyrim's release.

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
  • Currently... Tales of vesperia, Soul calibur 4, and pokemon heart gold... Trying to finally catch em all... Just got everything from leaf green, so now to johto~

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge (yea I'm that ONE guy xD)

Fifa 12

Batman: Arkham City

Minecraft

and I occasionally dabble in Pokemon: Diamond, HeartGold and Black

They all rock socks! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back