• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
  • Playstation 2: Crash Bandicoot: Wrath Of Cortex
    Nintendo DS: Pokémon Platinum, Pokémon Soul Silver & Pokémon Black/White.
    PC: The Sims 3 Pets & Civilization IV: Beyond The Sword.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'm playing Vice City right now, the very first version realeased. Aah, brings back memories. :)

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
    Years
  • I'm playing Unreal Tournament 3 on my PS3. I just won a round with 125 kills 8 deaths.

Also, in a few hours I will be playing Skyrim.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I caaan't believe I still haven't finished this game, poor me. D: .. Angry Birds!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I'm playing Minecraft. :3 It's very creative game. And when I get Modern Warfare 3 and Saints Row 3, I play them.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Playing Ninja Fruit on my phone, wish I could play Minecraft here. D:

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    What phone you are using Snivy? I have Nokia N8 but all Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja wiped because my circuit card was changed. ;(

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    What phone you are using Snivy? I have Nokia N8 but all Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja wiped because my circuit card was changed. ;(
    I use Samsung Galaxy Mini. :P ..

Aaand yes, still playing on my phone, lot of apps. ^^

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    It's great to hear that there are other Minecraft players too. :) Also I'm playing Heroes of Newerth with is yet new but fun game to me.

Years
  • It's great to hear that there are other Minecraft players too. :) Also I'm playing Heroes of Newerth with is yet new but fun game to me.

Haha. Minecraft wins! I've been playing since Alpha. I'm actually building the Kanto region with a friend. I used to play League of Legends... similar to HoN.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Minecraft, but I am not good in building buildings. I can't seem to find diamonds though...

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2011
    There are lots of games I wish to play at the moment. The ones I'm currently playing include Pokemon Black, Darksiders, Final Fantasy 4, Silent Hill 4, Shadow of Destiny, and Star Ocean 2.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back