• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I started the PC version of Valkyria Chronicles last night. I haven't gotten that far yet, but I'm enjoying it so far, and the fact that it runs so well on PC has also been a nice surprise...but if the constant C and D ranks I've been getting on missions are any indication then I'm also just as terrible at it as I was when I played the PS3 version years ago, so I'm expecting the enjoyment to plummet once I get past the obligatory tutorial chapters.

Nakala Pri

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity! =D I'm considering starting a new file but since I'm going to get another game soon I probaaaably won't. (but ill totally be an axew)

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I'm in full-blown nostalgia mode at the moment, so I've picked up The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Super Metroid on the Virtual Console on my Wii U. It's been long enough that I can't remember what to do in either, so I'm playing it by ear. Super Metroid is really, REALLY tough with the Wii U gamepad, though...I had to dig out a pair of AA batteries and my Classic Controller just to stop dying every three seconds. I think I'm just not used to the button configuration...and pressing - to switch to missiles is difficult in the middle of a boss battle. It's a lot easier with a controller I'm used to, though.

Do you play Super Metroid with a walkthrough? Because I always find myself needing one while playing that game lol.

pkmin3033

Do you play Super Metroid with a walkthrough? Because I always find myself needing one while playing that game lol.
    Last time I played it I did need a walkthrough at a couple of points - it wasn't anywhere near as straightforward as Metroid Fusion, which was the only other Metroid game I'd played at the time - but this time I'm doing...pretty well! Maybe I've just gotten more meticulous as I've gotten older, because I still can't remember any of it. xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    A little bit of Touhou 7, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Majora's Mask 3D. So many games, so little time. For instance, I bought Majora's Mask 3D on launch along with my New 3DS XL, but I haven't made too much progress; I'm currently on a collecting run before I enter Woodfall Temple. I have made considerable progress in Fire Emblem Awakening, however; it's my first foray into the strategic RPG genre, so I'm learning how the combat system and everything works.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Last time I played it I did need a walkthrough at a couple of points - it wasn't anywhere near as straightforward as Metroid Fusion, which was the only other Metroid game I'd played at the time - but this time I'm doing...pretty well! Maybe I've just gotten more meticulous as I've gotten older, because I still can't remember any of it. xD

Metroid Fusion is that Gameboy Advance game right?

Years
  • Metroid Fusion is that Gameboy Advance game right?
    Metroid Fusion is a GBA game, yes. A very good one, at that. I would recommend it.

I've been playing a lot of Castlevania for some reason, specifically Symphony of the Night and Aria of Sorrow. I have SotN 3 different platforms, so I'm extremely familiar with it, but I've never played Aria of Sorrow (which is a GBA game), so it's a new experience for me. I'm considering buying the cartridge, since this is the most fun I've had with a GBA game since Emerald.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Currently on my Xbox 360, I am playing Saints Row 2. So far of the three enemy gangs, I have completely taken control of all of the Sons of Samedi territory. Currently, I am woking on taking over the Ronin territory. I still have not started with the Brotherhood.

I liked Saints Row 2. I sort of wish that Volition stayed down that road or direction the first two games in the series were like instead of the over-the-top craziness that the latter games in the series have displayed.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX - Birth by Sleep Final Mix (PS3/ENG) - just finishing up Aqua's side, then doing all the post game stuff before moving on to spoilerish such things. lol.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS/ENG) - Oh my. I never finished the N64 version. So this my re-attempt at this game, Ive been wanting it for a while, and my lovely wife bought it for me! YAY :)

Tales of the Abyss 3D (3DS/Eng) - Well my brother stole my original 3DS and this game was inside it (most of my digital games too ): ) anyways I got a new 3DS and recently got this game back (not my original) so this is my favorite tales game of the series. So happppy!

Years
  • Haven't had much time for video games because of college, but I'm into the Pokemon Gen II remakes at the moment. I've mainly been playing my French copy of HeartGold, where I'm about to go for my sixth badge. I've also been playing a bit of the Donkey Kong Land games on my 3DS.

I really need to get back to Majora's Mask 3D. I bought that one at launch date and I'm still only at the second temple.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Crystal at present, details below. My goal is to get through Kanto and beat Red before I go out and buy myself a 3DS and a copy of HeartGold.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Gonna take a break from Mass Effect for a while since I've been a bit frustrated with a certain part and the game hasn't totally kept my interest. In the meantime, I'll be moving on to Uncharted 3 to finish off the trilogy.

Yukari

I've been playing Deus EX: Human Revolution lately.

It's actually a really great game.

Years
  • As of right now, it's Shovel Knight and Child of Light that I've been focusing on playing. The first is for when I'm in more of an action mood, the latter for if I just want to sit and relax (and oh how it does relax me...mostly).

Chipping through both of them little by little. I have other games I "should" be playing that I started beforehand but I'm going to try to finish those two before I work on anything else. Going to get overwhelmed otherwise.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    At the moment, it's Dead Space 2, Halo Spartan Assault, and Pokemon Omega Ruby. Prepping for a hardcore run on DS2 for the last achievement on there and playing the other 2 games for a distraction so I don't get too stressed out with the first game.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Atelier Shallie - Up to Chapter 4 with Shallistera route right now. This soundtrack is absolutely heavenly. The Dusk series has been getting better with each iteration, and I'm just incredibly awe in the improvements that happened and culminated for Shallie. The new alchemy system took a lot getting used to though. I was extremely comfortable with Escha & Logy system, so I was taken back for awhile. Life Tasks was also another challenge to get used to, but to a lesser degree.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - I haven't gotten too much time in this yet unfortunately. I've pretty much "beaten" G-Rank though, since I've hunted George already. I still need to make a couple of armour sets and grind for excavated weapons, so I'll be at it for a little while longer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back