• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 6, 2017
    I've been playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Tetris DS!

Just passed Mauville City in Pokemon, and I'm slowly trudging along! I love Tetris DS, though. It's the best Tetris game, in my opinion. o:

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    I'm playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. This is my third playthrough of the game and i'm trying to beat my old time record!

Last edited:

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • I started playing Fire Emblem: Awakening - I just got past chapter 10 and wow, I have never been more moved by a game before. Really love it so far,

pkmin3033

Just started Final Fantasy Type 0 HD...long, confusing opening movie filled with a lot of babble and explosions. I can only hope that, unlike FFXIII, they'll take the time to explain why I should care about any of it. The combat is pretty solid, but the motion blur is a nightmare...might try remote play on my Vita later, to see if it handles any better.

Still chugging away on Atelier Escha & Logy and Hyperdevotion Noire...and Pokemon Platinum, when the mood strikes me. Started playing Theatrhythm a little again as well...a song here, a song there.

Years
  • Just started Final Fantasy Type 0 HD...long, confusing opening movie filled with a lot of babble and explosions. I can only hope that, unlike FFXIII, they'll take the time to explain why I should care about any of it. The combat is pretty solid, but the motion blur is a nightmare...might try remote play on my Vita later, to see if it handles any better.

Did you get the XV demo along with it? o:

Having not been a fan of the XIII series in the slightest, except XIII-2, I'm welcoming Type-0 despite how different people might believe it to be. Haven't gotten very far because the camera angles are screaming nausea and I can only handle a couple hours at a time @.@

pkmin3033

Did you get the XV demo along with it? o:

Having not been a fan of the XIII series in the slightest, except XIII-2, I'm welcoming Type-0 despite how different people might believe it to be. Haven't gotten very far because the camera angles are screaming nausea and I can only handle a couple hours at a time @.@
    I did...I'm going to sell it on eBay in all probability. xD

The trick is not to use the right analogue stick to pan the camera - just make adjustments to reset it to a more comfortable default angle when it shifts as a result of movement. At least, that's what I've been doing, and it hasn't been quite as nauseating.

Years
  • I did...I'm going to sell it on eBay in all probability. xD

The trick is not to use the right analogue stick to pan the camera - just make adjustments to reset it to a more comfortable default angle when it shifts as a result of movement. At least, that's what I've been doing, and it hasn't been quite as nauseating.

Majority of people who bought Type-0 probably wanted the demo anyway, myself included, haha. But I've always been looking forward to the localization ever since it was released in Japan. I try not to change camera angles in any game whenever possible, but in this case, it's just awfully close to the character and where all the action happens that with everything going on, it becomes way too much to handle.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Atelier Shallie - Up to Chapter 4 with Shallistera route right now. This soundtrack is absolutely heavenly. The Dusk series has been getting better with each iteration, and I'm just incredibly awe in the improvements that happened and culminated for Shallie. The new alchemy system took a lot getting used to though. I was extremely comfortable with Escha & Logy system, so I was taken back for awhile. Life Tasks was also another challenge to get used to, but to a lesser degree.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - I haven't gotten too much time in this yet unfortunately. I've pretty much "beaten" G-Rank though, since I've hunted George already. I still need to make a couple of armour sets and grind for excavated weapons, so I'll be at it for a little while longer.

What is that first game about? I've never even heard of it before.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS/ENG) - Just doing my normal playthrough. getting some side quests done, mostly get more masks.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS4/ENG) - my 2nd PS4 game, and im so glad it is a Dragon Ball game! Im in love with this game! I love the character creation, and doing a new story that isnt normal to the DB game universe! :) Glad things got changed up a bit!

TY

Currently playing some StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm, doing the APM spam thing

TY

I like it.

I have only one thing to say to that...

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back