• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Right now, I'm finishing up my Five Nights at Challenges event on Pokemon X. :) I'm also doing a Wonderlocke in Pokemon Y that I'll get back to after I finish Five Nights. And I need to get back to Birth By Sleep and Rayman 2, the only other games I've really started and dove deep into this year.

TY

Currently hunting down every exotic weapon in Destiny before my friend does and he's currently leading aswell ;-;

rip the dream

TY

Ts, ts, ts. Did encounters with Japanese merchandise teach you nothing?
    If it's cute, it DOES NOT have boobs :D
    Though, it does have its share of potions.

my life is a lie now :(

Anyways to stay on topic, currently playing some Borderlands 2, trying to get another character to OP8

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • I'm currently playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, and I'm absolutely hooked.

Online multiplayer is a godsend, really. I have never hunted with my friends till 3AM prior to this game.

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
  • I've been playing Skylanders Trap Team on my Wii due to me getting the Light and Dark Expansion Packs, Puyo Puyo via an Emulator and Uncharted 3 on my Bro's PS3

pkmin3033

I'm juggling a few games at the moment...

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D on my New 3DS. This is the whole reason I bought the console at launch...well, actually I bought it because I wanted the shiny silver MH4U edition, but that's neither here nor there. I LOVE this game. It's a little difficult getting the camera at the right level though; go too close and you can't see a thing, go too far and it becomes a grainy mess. But if you hit that sweet spot, it's just like playing it on the Wii; they've done a hell of a job condensing it down. Just tying up some loose ends with quests before I leave Colony 9 for parts unknown; I want to do EVERYTHING this time around.

Freedom Wars on Vita, which I've had since Christmas and just now got around to starting. I feel more like something futuristic than feudal, so I'm shelving Toukiden for the moment and giving this a go. It's a lot more fluid than Soul Sacrifice Delta and MH4U, which I'm liking. Still early days for this though, aha.

Atelier Shallie on PS3. Rolling with Shallistera first, because she made the better impression on me in the prologue and, Shalotte's awesome green hair aside, she's cuter. No time limit is fantastic - it'll be nice to not race against the clock for once - but I get this horrid feeling I'm going to miss things somehow. I'll need 2 playthroughs for platinum though (which is my goal before the end of this month) so what I miss the first go around I'll try and get on the second...hopefully someone will have written a missables guide by then. xD

I've also finally picked up Type-0 HD and Bloodborne on PS4 again, after a small hiatus spent finishing Escha & Logy. Type-0 HD is pretty dull; I'm just trying to find the right character to level up before I storm through the game, and Bloodborne is...interesting. It reminds me of Resident Evil 4 for some reason. The cane is awesome; it doubles as a chain whip. Very creepy atmosphere - it's bloody Demon's Souls all over again - and I'm generally motivated to play, which is nice~

VanillaMiltank

GET SOME MILK
    Years
  • I am currently playing Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix - Birth By Sleep
    GTA V - at the moment I'm at the bit where we're preparing for the jewellery store heist >_>
    Mario Kart 8 - unlocked all cups, working on unlocking the other characters
    Okami Zekkeiban
    Ratchet and Clank
    Yeah, I multi-game!! ^_^

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • A mixture of Pokemon AS (a VGC in Sydney is coming up, so been working on teams and battling friends) and Monster Hunter (a recent get-together with friends boosted myself and another from G1 to GSpecial, haha).

Meanwhile picked up Xenoblade Chronicles for 3DS (yay pricematching on a sale!). My younger sister tried it after I watched the first bit with her, and then kept playing for nearly two hours, something she rarely does with games, haha.

Years
  • -Dragon Ball XENOVERSE. I completed the whole story and all Parallel Quests, now trying new builds and PvP a little. I even made a character similar to Bardock, but with Super Saiyan wig instead.
    -Need For Speed World from time to time, since there is an event where you complete races using Japanese cars in order to unlock better performance parts IGC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back