• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are you currently reading?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I'm currently reading Fool by Christopher Moore. I am told that he is the king of satire, but I much prefer Terry Pratchett.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I suddenly felt like reading a book the other day, and having none of my own that I haven't read, I borrowed Stephen King's The Talisman from my friend. I'm quite liking it thus far :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    I am currently reading Dracula.(not very far). Everyone should know what it is its a classic....

Mikii

美好的奇蹟~♥
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    I've been reading a lot of magazines and I just got that Vogue Magazine with Lady Gaga wearing a meat dress.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I'm reading the wonderfully sarcastic Night Watch by Terry Pratchett. I've read it nearly twenty times and I still love it.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    The Light Fantastic by Terry Pratchett and Crossroads of Twilight by Robert Jordan. Both excellent novels in their own right.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    That horribly amazing classic about a nutty captain going after a big white whale (you know the one) Stephen King's The Stand, and currently starting up on Tolstoy's Anna Karenina.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Splinter of the Mind's Eye, the first Star Wars Extended Universe novel. It has a trippy title and very flowery language. And the obnoxiousness that is Luke being attracted to Leia.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    The Rangers Apprentice.

I quite like this book, I am into these sorts of fiction. There is not as much adventure in it as I would have hoped for, and after reading magnificent books like The Rondo series and Brisingr I am quite disappointed so far. I will keep reading till I finish but chance are I will not continue the series.

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Not sure if I posted here in the past, but I'm currently reading AKIRA and Azumanga Daioh. Althought I admit that I haven't read either of them in a long while, and I should really get back on that. ...I wish I could remember what pages I left off of. >.>

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I am forcefully reading Don Quixote and I really did not expect it to be that good. It's very interesting.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I'm re-reading the Tiffany Aching Discworld subseries in order, so I can be ready for the American release of the fourth installment I Shall Wear Midnight. I'm on the first book, The Wee Free Men, which chronicles 9-year-old Tiffany Aching's adventure to save her little brother from the malicious Queen of the Fairies.
    It is a book written for younger kids, but still amazing and deep and satiric nonetheless.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I am reading this book called Arch Angles.

It is about this kid named Alex Rider it is cool:)

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
    I'm reading 'Under the Curtains'. I don't really like it, but I have to read it. :/ Stupid school book reports. I wish she could have chosen a better book for me. The only thing I find interesting about it is the fact it mentions 'Sherlock Holmes'.

Back