• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Trying to see if I could remember what my password for this account was.

Evidently I could.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Watching a TV show and eating tacos for lunch, while random realizing I have barely been on PC in a few months... !

Years
  • i've been stressing myself out, researching for weeks how to replicate CSS designs like the ones i see here by experienced folks.

i realized just now i can just quote respond to posts to see their raw bbcode.

how am i this stupid

User19sq

Just harvesting Gem Apples in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe, on my years-long journey to get a 100% completion rate in the Quest Book.

Years
  • This is the last day of the year and after four hours of study I can:-
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • figuring out how discord works. i really feel like i'm just barging into conversations though. feels weird.

Years
  • gon do my very best! like no one ever was

rn i'm sending an invoice for this freelance gig that pays well. can't wait for that sweet moolah to start the new year right!

Back