• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What are you gonna name yourself.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Same name as all my other Pokemon games: Matthew (simply because I can't think of any other interesting names to go with).

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    As with other the other games... my name will be Jay. I had, at one point, considered using the name Jev (a name I'd chosen for the main character in my novel), but decided that would be too weird. So Jay it is.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    Maybe I will name myself | Rusty | because that seems like a pretty sweet name, There are tons of Possibilites, and that's what I like.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    imma cool myself... Impo (felt like something new), or Adrian (for some reason people have been calling me that ever since i was born)

and my rivals name is gonna be luvmffn ^^
    just screams 'rival' to me ;)

Angelique

Le Magnifique
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2014
    I want Black version, but I want to be the female (iirc, she is called White).

I may call myself Light, Kira (these are NOT a Death Note reference), Sable, Sabre (kewl!), Leila. Etc.. They are all mostly a play on light/dark.

I guess I have several months to ponder it.

Ataraxia

Wanderer
    Years
    if Ataraxia fits I'll use that, but if the character limit is the same as the other games I'll just use one of the many nicknames of 'Charlie'.

So far, I've used:
    Charlie
    Chazzly
    Chaz
    ChazakE - Chazzakee but not as long
    Chazza

I've even resorted to using Charles a few times... :/ my imagination sucks. xD

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I'll call myself Brian, as I have done in all Pokemon games because that is my name.

I will be picking Pokabu as my starter and will be Nicknaming him Ganon.

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Either Artezza, Solaris, or my real name. Depends on what I'm in the mood to do with my save file once I get the game.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Name my character Calder and start with the Grass Type to contradict my name (Calder means Cold Water) and then box my little snake thing and catch something that is actually good...Then kill GF's developing team for making more Firefighters because we didn't have enough -Fighting type Fire Pokemon to stop the fires that break out in the Pokemon world I guess... I will hack a game that has the Police and add Firefighters which would be Combusken, Monferno, and Chaobuu all in stupid hard hats and crap... <.<

Back