• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What are you gonna name yourself.

Daikenki

Water Trainer
Years
  • For once I think I am going to not use my real name for the character name.
    I'll be playing as a girl obviously. xD
    I guess out of names I would use...

- Hana
    - Peach

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • What did/will you name yourself?

What is your name on the game or what will be your name?

On English Version, IDK.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    I named myself Kai in my Jap version and I will call myself Calder in Eng version...

Makes my full name Kai Calder lol

Ricochet Orange

The one who needed a new forum
    Years
  • Current: Rico
    American Version: Orange, unless they add more available characters to the name.

pleryt16

ERMAHGERD ITS A VAPOREON
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    When I get Black/White, Japanese name will be Steve, English will be Steve-0 (I use zeros instead of O's), since my real name is Stephen

Kamigoroshi

Moemon Hunter
    Years
  • Japanese: I mostly use either Yami, Miyu, Nyx or Hel (in katakana) for my characters.
    European: Probably the same, as those names indicate a strong bond towards Ghost and Dark type pokemon (my favourites).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm sadly not going to be able to get a Japanese Version of the game. However, when I do get the game when it comes out in America, chances are I'll be calling myself Maxine, to start a little 'tradition'.

Whether or not I'll stick with this idea though, will all depend. I'm starting to lean towards calling myself 'Raine' instead, and then naming my team all after Tales of Symphonia characters for the heck of it. I'm obsessed I know.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Alex. Ain't that the best name for me?
    I have no reason to name myself something else. :)

RainbowWing

Returned from the ashes
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2018
    I just use my real name, even though it says in the instruction booklet you can't :3

Back