• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • One Direction - Fireproof

New song from what is going to be the boys' fourth album. Yeah they have fallen to that "release a new album every year" thing that Rihanna once went through from 2005-2010. Also, I feel like every new 1D album gets worse in my opinion, especially when the sound direction is compared.

Years
  • alt-J - Every Other Freckle

Currently listening to the entirety of This Is All Yours so don't be surprised if my next few posts are related to it. This one's one of my faves from said album.

Years
  • alt-J - Hunger Of The Pine

The first song released from This Is All Yours, and has a very odd Miley Cyrus sample thrown in.

Years
  • alt-J - Warm Foothills

There is a gaping flaw I'm currently seeing with This Is All Yours so far. A lot of songs sound too similar to each other but they're very soft which would make it something I'd listen to when I'm feeling down.

Years
  • alt-J - Pusher

Almost near the end of the album, but really loving it. Hard to believe I never even got into their older stuff (aka their debut An Awesome Wave) but maybe I may consider it now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back