• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Taylor Swift - Shake it off.. This song was starting to annoy me but I've been singing it all day.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Slint - Don, Aman
    Album: Spiderland

I've never heard anything like this song. Hell, the whole album is basically stands out to pretty much anything out there.

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    you guys should check out retroj.am, it's a site where you just put in your b-day and playlists come up for each year of hits. aaaah the throwbacks LOL.

listening to crazy in love / beyonce.

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    you guys should check out retroj.am, it's a site where you just put in your b-day and playlists come up for each year of hits. aaaah the throwbacks LOL.

listening to crazy in love / beyonce.

Years
  • Arcade Fire - The Suburbs

The title track off the very album that shocked the world when it won a Grammy against major competition from mainstream pop artists. Still a great Arcade Fire album 5 years on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back