• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Are You Planning To Do During March Break?

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
Years
  • Yamichu said:
    Spring break? eh? what's that?!?!
    But anyway it's autum here...so I can't have a spring break in autum...I have an autum break i guess...at around easter time.
    I plan to...um...er...use the computer...sleep...computer...sleep...
    Well really I dunno what I'm gonna do.

~HORN!

Spring Break is a time of the year in spring when we get a whole week off of school! =D It is also the last vacation we have until Summer Vacation =)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Lightning's schedule for Spring/March Break (yes, she still doesn't know what she refers to it as - so she sticks with both names):

12:00 PM ~ Wake up
    12:30 PM - 6:00 PM ~ Computer
    6:00 PM - 7:00 PM ~ Dinner
    7:00 PM - 10:00 PM ~ Computer -OR- Other things
    10:00 PM - 10:30 PM ~ Complain about how my limit shouldn't be 10 on the computer
    10:30 - 3:00 ~ Play video games when everyone goes to bed x3

Lightning's goal this break is to go to bed when her mom wakes up in the morning. ^_^

Wow... it's fun talking in 3rd person. XD

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Hm, I think that'll be my time to finish up on a couple school projects and hang around the net till I sleep.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lightning said:
    Lightning's schedule for Spring/March Break (yes, she still doesn't know what she refers to it as - so she sticks with both names):

12:00 PM ~ Wake up
    12:30 PM - 6:00 PM ~ Computer
    6:00 PM - 7:00 PM ~ Dinner
    7:00 PM - 10:00 PM ~ Computer -OR- Other things
    10:00 PM - 10:30 PM ~ Complain about how my limit shouldn't be 10 on the computer
    10:30 - 3:00 ~ Play video games when everyone goes to bed x3

Lightning's goal this break is to go to bed when her mom wakes up in the morning. ^_^

Wow... it's fun talking in 3rd person. XD
    Sounds fun, but I'd much rather rotate to a Wake at 6 P.M.~go to bed at 7 A.M. I think I'd be a lot more productive and not bothered. Plus night-time TV is much better, not that I watch it anyways... ._.; I'd like to propose this plan...but the reply I would get would have a letter in it the looks like the number of valentines most people get. ._.; I...think I did that right, not sure. x.x;

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • Ok, since you guys are making a real schedule of what you are going to do, I shall as well.

9:00am- Wake up

9:00am~9:30am- Have breakfast

9:30am~2:00pm- go on PC or SPPf

2:00pm~7:00pm- Hang with friends

7:00pm~7:30pm- Have dinner

7:30pm~8:00pm- play some games

8:00pm~12:00pm- go on computer (PC and SPPf)

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • I was zupposed to go to Washigton for zpring break but due to my ztepdad'z promotion I'll probably be ztuck here for a while-_- But at leazt I can post on PC more often^__^ I'll probably go to the moviez and bowoing with my friendz moztly though. But conzidering my zpring break izn't very long I won't get to do much-_-

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • March Break? o_O I don't get any school off in March. I do have spring break for the first week in April though. I'll be spending that here on PC. I'll probably be playing Pokemon Colosseum a lot too. :P

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    SPRING BREAK'S HERE! W00T! XD I'm soooo hyper today! Spring Break started today on my school, and I plan on posting till I reach 1,000th post! MWAHAHAHAHA!

*Coughs and dies*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I have Spring Break in April, so I don't know yet. XD Maybe go online all day and catch up on PC. =3

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That'll be cool Miyu! ^_^; Will you have the internet in your house by then? ^_^;;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I sure do hope so! n_n; Or else I'll go crazy. XD It depends on when my mom credit card comes.

Aimy

Goddess-Second Class
    Years
  • Well no holiday in March for me (although a lot of assignments are due around here...) but after 8th of April I'll have 2 weeks off school...

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • Aimy said:
    Well no holiday in March for me (although a lot of assignments are due around here...) but after 8th of April I'll have 2 weeks off school...

Well, although you have to wait longer for your break, you also get a week more then me! D= I only get 2 weeks near Christmas, then 1 week in March, and then 2 months in the Summer! =D

Well, this weekend during my break I will be also watching Wrestlemania 20!!! =O (ish a WWE fan) I am really looking forward to it, it looks good and I also don't have to worry about school on Monday. =D The rest of the week I'm gonna work on being as active as I can on PC, although for the past couple of weeks I have been quite active =3

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • March break is going to be very dull for me, considering how my computer and tv, and dvd, was taken from me, all I have is my Gba SP, Pokemon Ruby, Gamecube, and Pokemon Collosseum (when it comes out) ^^;.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • 100marios said:
    I have "Spring Break", and we're going to Disney!.........hopefully! It'll only be for about 3 days or so, but when I went for Winter Break we only went 3 days and still had a lot of fun. Plus, we only went to one park last time and now we'll be going to 2 or 3! We got to ride on this ferry...it looked so majestic at night....it was awesome!
    ....so you see, I'm really excited to be going again hehe.....

Disney World?
    TeeHee.. Looks like fate is going smash us both in the same area, Maria. =P I'll look for ya. X3

Back