• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you using Right now?

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    My HP Pavilion laptop ^^
    It's from around '06, I think, but it's still going strong. Though I would've liked a new Dell Inspiron when my Toshiba crashed, I had to settle for my Grandpa's old one from '06.
    My next laptop, I hope, will be a MacBook of some sort for when I got to college.

Malice.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    I finally got Windows 7 which I've had for like, a few months, dual-booted with my Vista today. XD Lazy me. But its nice so far. :3 I still love Vista too though, there's really.. nothing wrong with it. O_o I've been using it for almost a year on two different computers (one that hardly meets minimum system req. for it) and they both run great; I've had like no issues at all.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Some Dell Laptop my step-dad gave me. I don't know what kind it is, but it works very nicely. That's good enough for me!

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    ASUS F8Sn laptop, Core 2 Duo T9300 clocked at 2.50 GHz, 14" WXGA+, 320 GB HD, 3GB RAM, NVIDIA 9500M GeForce with 512 MB VRAM.

Only cost about $1300. I didn't have much money, but I needed something that was powerful enough on which to game.

RottenGospel

SofaKingWeToddEd
    Years
    My idiotic desktop. It's an HP Pavilion but I'm too lazy to turn it over to see the model number~

I'd be on my adorable Acer Aspire 9410Z if it weren't in for AC Jack repairs... ;.;

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    My almost-smexy desktop (Compaq-brand). The out-of-the-box specs were less than spectacular (Nvidia 6150 SE for video?! And it's integrated for Christ's sake...) but I've made all of my modifications to it so that I'm satisfied for the most part. I upgraded both the video card and the RAM as well as ditched the pre-installed Home Basic copy of Vista for Ultimate. Soon after, I upgraded to 7. Things are smooth as calm waters now. :)

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I'm using my newly upgraded MacBook Pro. (I just upgraded the stock 200GB hard drive to a new WD 500GB drive earlier today)

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
    Hiya!
    I wanna ask everyone somthing. What are you using to type this post
    A Desktop
    A Laptop
    A Phone (iPhone)
    Other

Im just curious
    As for me, Im on a Laptop right now.
    I have a laptop AND desktop, but my laptop is clogged up with antivirus 360, whoch blocks most of my favorite sites. So, my laptop is a dell inspiron. My computer is also a dell, but I don't know the brand.

Years
    I always use my Toshiba Satellite laptop. I'm looking into getting a desktop though since I have this sexy new t.v. I can hook it up to. :D

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
    Years
    My 2007 HP 40GB laptop, powered by Windows XP. I might get that Windows 7. My computer does say Designed for Windows XP - Windows Vista Capable. So I don't know if the upgrade will work or not.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    ASUS F8Sn; I wouldn't trade it for the world. Specs are in the link (my HD is 320GB, though, not 250GB), I got it almost a year ago now and it still works like a charm. That might be due in part to my obsessiveness over it, though. I've got 3 partitions to avoid severe fragmentation (program/system partition, portable program/misc. files partition, and large files partition), I defragment weekly, I have the interface set to Windows classic, and I manually disabled every service I didn't need running to get the best performance possible.

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Manufacturer:
    Meeeeeeeeeee
    Processor:
    E4400
    Memory:
    OCZ 4GB (2x2GB) PC2-6400C5
    Hard Drive:
    40GB WD/160GB Hitachi/200GB Maxtor/120GB Maxtor
    Video Card:
    512MB Palit 9800GTX+
    Monitor:
    HP w2207h 22"
    Sound Card:
    Creative Fatal1ty X-Fi
    Speakers/Headphones:
    M-Audio BX5a/Grado SR-80
    Keyboard:
    Logitech 250 OEM
    Mouse:
    Black Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical
    Mouse Surface:
    Razer Mantis Control
    Operating System:
    XP x86
    Motherboard:
    Gigabyte GA-965P-DS4
    Computer Case:
    Antec Nine Hundred w/ Corsair VX450W

I know I should clean up my hard drives but I can't be bothered to buy any.

Back