• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you using Right now?

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
    Years
    Using a Dell XPS M1330 with Vista Home Premium. Does the job, it's fairly quick for general usage, though I'm now slightly regretting not going for the 1530 with the nvidia 8600, as this thing's not exactly great for gaming.

Edit: Did I mention Firefox? Using that. Have since it's been in beta, and before that I used the old-skool Mozilla suite

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I'm using a Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 with Windows Vista, Windows 7 Beta, and Ubuntu Linux (but I'm currently using Ubuntu). As for my browser, I'm using Firefox on all 3 operating systems. It's actually a pretty nice laptop.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    an HP laptop with Vista home premium SP1 3GB ram, 250 Hardrive to be exact...loving it every second...I actually just got it today! lol

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
    How can you guys stand Vista? I mean, Vista still has more problems than Windows 7, and that just recently came out.

I'm using a Windows XP desktop with FireFox 2.0.0.20.

Neurario

Meep. :3
    Years
    Computer, with my 22" Widescreen monitor I got for my birthday two months ago. ^_^

I would like to use my DS sometime, but for one I don't have a wireless router (which, so people tell me, is the requirement for internet on the DS :P), and two I don't have the Nintendo DS Browser. :(

I would also like to try my phone as well, since that has net access, but I 'm getting credit for it soon.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Unfortunately, I'm using the only computer in my house: A desktop. It's a Dell. >.> Moo. (Cow spots on certain Dell logos. =P Mine's just plain black, though).

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Compaq Presario V-5000. Purchased in August 2006, so it's outdated, but it works well enough for me. Besides the missing "N" key, that is. Though the tiny 20GB hard drive is a bit limiting...

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    im using my old school 2003 hp Desktop computer. :D

Back