• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing right now?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Right now I'm wearing jeans, pink socks, and a light yellow shirt that has a rabbit on it. It's like one of those cute, Japanese animation-style pictures, and it's glittery. *scratches head* It's hard to explain, lol. ^_^; I actually bought it to wear for Easter, but ah well.

I was wearing a light blue sweater and a really pretty necklace earlier when my mom and I went shopping, but I changed into this shirt once we got home because it's a bit more comfortable. *wanders off to go to sleep*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    just got home from school, and I'm only in my undershirt and my jeans. I also have plain white socks on...boring eh?

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    uhhh... A shirt that says label of All your base are belong to us... hehe, from the crappy translation of 4kids, no kids, now you know how 4kids operates... lol, erm, black shorts, thats about it.... but, i feel like making a shirt with alot of pichu, pikachu, raichu on the front of it... and then be like, pokemon pawns all... *looks* at all the ppl staring**...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    White socks, dark blue jeans, and an orange shirt. Pretty boring, but its fine by my standards. XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    petit denim jeans from AE, my Static Lullaby black tee, tommy socks and my white belt.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, I have a snug cowel sweater. ^^ It's an off-white color, form-fitting, and I have long black pants on with them. ^^ I have pretty little diamond stud earrings in and blue socks. XD Weeeeeeell, that's what I ish wearing today. ^^

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Hm... BEsides that the facts that it`s freezing in my room and I`m weaing Summer Clothes; This is what i`m wearing

Greendog shorts
    Some Creepy Hand-ME-Down shirt

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
    I am wearing... A black, hooded knit sweater with faux fur on the cuffs or the sleeves and around the hood. A red and black striped three-quarter sleeved shirt, a pair of black pants with a beaded belt, and a tattered skirt over top of them. I've also got on one of those wire chokers and a necklace with black flowers on it, and a few bracelets. :)

rabbitsdying2

I come in peace
    Years
    a purple T-shirt with yellow and white letters on it (which I accidently put on backwards and have been too lazy to correct my mistake), red umber corduroys, black socks, black shoes, frizzy hair...

Back