• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you Wearing Right Now?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I just... couldn't resist. I've been wanting to make this thread, even if it is silly. XD What are you wearing right now?

Since it's currently 12:04 AM here, I'm in sleep shorts and a shirt. (I know, I need to be asleep, but it's the weekend. o_O And I'm about to go watch Free Willy 3, lol.) Today I wore some green pants and a really pretty flowery shirt.

Years
    I'm in Bermudas(how the heck do you spell that? are there even such a thing?) and a sweat shirt...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    bna_li said:
    I'm in Bermudas(how the heck do you spell that? are there even such a thing?) and a sweat shirt...
    lol, I don't know.

I'm wearing some cloth that I don't like cuz I thought no one was coming over today but guess what a zillion people like saw me today. x_x Anyway, a gray shirt and blue sweat pants.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, it seems like I always run into people that I know when I look horrible. o_o Then, when I look pretty, I see nobody! Whhyy?

22sa

Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Lol, it seems like I always run into people that I know when I look horrible. o_o Then, when I look pretty, I see nobody! Whhyy?
    lol, that's funny! Can you see me? =P

*gets hit by something*

^Hmm, how can you look horrible though? o_o Like, you have not-too-pretty-looking cloth in your closet too?

<Never shops for his own cloths. I want long-sleave! The summer is a) gonna let a lot of bugs/misqitos (can't spell) free and b) get me a roasting under the sun!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    bna_li said:
    Dude... you have a bad case of ImeetnoonewhenIlookprettyungivitis...
    Lol, I guess so. XD

22sa said:
    lol, that's funny! Can you see me? =P

*gets hit by something*

^Hmm, how can you look horrible though? o_o Like, you have not-too-pretty-looking cloth in your closet too?
    Lol, well, sometimes my mom buys me some clothes, and so I wear them to be nice. Then we'll end up going to town, and to a huge store where I'll see almost every single person that I've met in my lifetime. x_x; The worst thing is usually my hair and make-up. I'll need to put more on or brush my hair again. I guess it's a... girl thing?

22sa

Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Lol, I guess so. XD

Lol, well, sometimes my mom buys me some clothes, and so I wear them to be nice. Then we'll end up going to town, and to a huge store where I'll see almost every single person that I've met in my lifetime. x_x; The worst thing is usually my hair and make-up. I'll need to put more on or brush my hair again. I guess it's a... girl thing?
    I guess it is... cuz I don't understand why you or most girls would need much makeup.! *Remembers a commercial* I do believe that science improves beauty though... O.o lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    22sa said:
    I guess it is... cuz I don't understand why you or most girls would need much makeup.! *Remembers a commercial* I do believe that science improves beauty though... O.o lol
    Lol, yeah! I was watching a TV show where several women got plastic surgery... I would never want to do that, but they did turn out to look a lot better. ^_^;

Anyways, I just woke up and got dressed, and I'm wearing reddish-pinkish pants and a blue and white striped shirt that's like Bianca's on Pok?mon Heroes. o_o; I don't really match, but oh well, lol. I'm just hanging around the house today. It's so cold outside, but I'm about to go on a walk with my grandmother's dogs!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Right now? I'm wearing my yellow sweatshirt (it's still that cold out!) that says "I wish I may, I wish I might, Have this wish, I wish tonight! And jeans. The only reason I' not still in my pajamas is that I'm going to church now since yesterday I was at the mall...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I'm wearing a short sleeve shirt that says "Champion" in the front and jeans.
    I'm going to school in a few hours so...

It's cold outside Kayleigh?
    Wow, Texas gets cold? :P

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    except in Texas, 40 degrees Farenheit is unbearably cold...

right now, I'm wearing just my underwear and my class B boy scout T-shirt. I might get dressed soon to go to church.

Back