• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you Wearing Right Now?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    ScArLetSkye said:
    It does indeed get cold, PM.:P

That's a first. NY's temperature is higher than Texas. :P

Wow, I'd never wear just my underwear alone Tmbjr.
    Not even at home. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    I am wearing a white shirt with a HUmpback Whale, and Orca Whale and 3 Dolphins on it. It says "South Padre Island". (My night shirt)
    And I am wearing baggy Pajama bottoms with moons and teddy bears and stars on them.

*yawns and rubs eyes* I just woke up.
    Ah, I'd love to have your shirt! *_* ORCAS!

Pokemaster10000 said:
    It's cold outside Kayleigh?
    Wow, Texas gets cold? :P
    Yep! People always picture Texas as just being really hot like a desert outside, and it's filled with farms and everything, but that's not entirely true. Texas has almost every single kind of weather condition that you could think of, and they're usually pretty extreme. In the winter it gets really cold and usually snows, (Where I live) and in the summer it's really hot. Spring and fall are nice seasons because the weather's usually just right!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Lol, yeah! I was watching a TV show where several women got plastic surgery... I would never want to do that, but they did turn out to look a lot better. ^_^;

Anyways, I just woke up and got dressed, and I'm wearing reddish-pinkish pants and a blue and white striped shirt that's like Bianca's on Pok?mon Heroes. o_o; I don't really match, but oh well, lol. I'm just hanging around the house today. It's so cold outside, but I'm about to go on a walk with my grandmother's dogs!
    *Remembers Micheal Jackson's face*

That... would not be something I want either. o_O lol!

Currently, I'm in pajamas, I'm gonna take a hot bath before I put on some real cloth.
    tmbjr said:
    except in Texas, 40 degrees Farenheit is unbearably cold...

right now, I'm wearing just my underwear and my class B boy scout T-shirt. I might get dressed soon to go to church.
    That's strange how it's cold for you and Kayleigh, in Texas, while up north here in Alberta it's like 18C outside [warm].

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ohh... Micheal Jackson. +_+ I can just look at a picture of him and know that I will never, EVER get plastic surgery, lol.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    To put things back on the subject, my church clothes! Which consits of a white shirt, black pants, a nice gray tie, and brown shoes. It feels kinda funny to get dressed up, but it's too bad.

And, I finally got a haircut! So there's no more 'coconut head' calling for now hehe..

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    *Is church deprived =(* [still] yay it's my fault I know... Anyway. Micheal must've have been obessesed to go through all those major facial transformations...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    22sa said:
    That's strange how it's cold for you and Kayleigh, in Texas, while up north here in Alberta it's like 18C outside [warm].
    actually, where I live in Texas (the gulf coast) it is warm, but rainy right now...Kayleigh lives in the Dallas area if I remember correct, and it does get quite cold and snowy there at times.

I just changed into my day clothes...I'm wearing a loose pair of blue jeans and a grey Astros T-shirt

lighterhead2001

Fujiwara-kun unofficially!
    Years
    lets see hmmm today me gots paint in my hair...had to cut it off myself...mani look like a coconut 100marios...but i am hiding it in my brothers blue baseball cap and also i am wearing an old navy football shirt type deal and also my favorite cargo pants..oh yes my black shoes too hehe

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I'm wearing my American Eagle "Del Mar" Tee-Shirt, which is Gold. And Then Wearing some pants I bought at Hollister that are Faded Blue/Green. A Golden Abercrombie Head Band :) And I'm wearing Black Adidas because it's too cold to wear flip-flops.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Right now im wearing a football shirt that has my school name on it, and jean shorts!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    At the moment? My Toronto Maple Leaf's jersey. >D Go Leafs, Go!!!! Wh00t. I'm also wearing my cargo pants and green socks (which don't match anything else). :3

This week has been really warm, so I just wore a t-shirt on civies day (when we get to wear casual clothes rather than our uniform) and every other day I've been neglecting to wear a jacket. But it was cold and rainy today, so I had to bring my jacket out shopping with me and it got in the way. (Plus, I nearly left it in the library @_@)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Lightning said:
    At the moment? My Toronto Maple Leaf's jersey. >D Go Leafs, Go!!!! Wh00t. I'm also wearing my cargo pants and green socks (which don't match anything else). :3

This week has been really warm, so I just wore a t-shirt on civies day (when we get to wear casual clothes rather than our uniform) and every other day I've been neglecting to wear a jacket. But it was cold and rainy today, so I had to bring my jacket out shopping with me and it got in the way. (Plus, I nearly left it in the library @_@)

Maple Leafs :), When My Sister lived in Canada she sent me Maple Leaf thingies :)

Back