• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you Wearing Right Now?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    ScArLetSkye said:
    I have my school uniform on too.--;
    Heh, female uniforms don't look as bad. =b *gets slapped* I'm wearing a black T-shirt and pants right now.

Years
    The uniforms here in china are so... ugly... and it's a rule to have a scarf on. Well... I don't go to school so.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    22sa said:
    Heh, female uniforms don't look as bad. =b *gets slapped* I'm wearing a black T-shirt and pants right now.

XD nice one! *gives high five* XD not too bad, eh? XD anyways, me wearing white t-shirt,gray pants, and socks....oh yeah! and glasses, too! XD

*goes to hurry and put on spongebob shirt* now i'm wearing spongebob! XD *pictures "somebody" i female uniforms* XD

22sa

Years
    bna_li said:
    The uniforms here in china are so... ugly... and it's a rule to have a scarf on. Well... I don't go to school so.
    Isn't the scarf only for good students? >=D I didn't get to wear one because I wasn't qualified to! My sister did, though. O.o Kevin, lol, SpongeBobs gives me bad memories... x_x lavender, you rich kid you... =b

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Right now I'm wearing a whirt short sleeved shirt with a Carmelo Anthony NBA Jersey and a dark blue nylon short.

I hate school uniform. I'm just lucky that I don't have to wear it anymore. :P

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Right now I am wearing this pokemon Colloseum outfit my friends tease me about because it was made by my sister, and because it looks too cool ,so cool the bullies just messed it up..

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    What am I wearing? Isn't it the type of question that.. *hears a gun click* >_> nevermind..

Umm well, lets see its 11:45pm and yet I'm still wearing my Gray(or heather grey) quicksilver T-shirt with baggy blue jeans. Nothing exciting really.
    FlamingTorchic said:
    Currently I have a sheet wrapped around me, keeping myself warm as the cold air blows into my room. =3 And I have no clue what a polo shirt is, but I'm pretty sure that people are allowed to wear then year round around here as well.
    A polo shirt is pretty much a more dressed up version of a T-shirt. See attachment below for example.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh, I love school uniforms, atleast the ones that I've seen in Japan. The little Sailor Suits. I think they're cute, with the pleated skirts! ^_^

Anyways, right now I'm wearing one of my new outfits. A white shirt with lace on it, and dark blue denim jeans. I have a skirt that looks really pretty with the shirt, and I'll be wearing it whenever I get some spring pictures made. If they turn out good then maybe I'll post them!

Kiyumi said:
    Right now I am wearing this pokemon Colloseum outfit my friends tease me about because it was made by my sister, and because it looks too cool ,so cool the bullies just messed it up..
    Ah, those jerks! I wish I could teach them a lesson. ?_?

22sa

Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Oh, I love school uniforms, atleast the ones that I've seen in Japan. The little Sailor Suits. I think they're cute, with the pleated skirts! ^_^

Anyways, right now I'm wearing one of my new outfits. A white shirt with lace on it, and dark blue denim jeans. I have a skirt that looks really pretty with the shirt, and I'll be wearing it whenever I get some spring pictures made. If they turn out good then maybe I'll post them!

Ah, those jerks! I wish I could teach them a lesson. ?_?
    lol, haven't you been trying that for a while now no? =p My house doesn't even have a camera! Anyway... =D

I'm wearing a T-Shirt (like the only things I have =() from Australia and black pants.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Kiyumi said:
    Ah, jerks....
    I would love to teach them a lesson or two about picking on other people....
    Anyways, that's pretty cool! Your sister made it for you! I wish my sister could do things like that for me hehe..

Jacob Madrox

Go Smoke your lungs out
    Years
    Im not wearing anything! lol J/k no, im wearing blue Jeans, black Insane Clown Posse shirt, and thats it.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Right now I'm wearing my jeanz(fancy huh?), uzuall clip belt(too looze, but I feel neked with out it), my brown bootz(witch are now dented thankz to my 70lb dog ztepping on my foot), a black wrizt band with a fancy red "A" on it(me wirztband! Yeah!!), a grayizh fairly tight zhirt with a dragon on it(hmmm, I'm ztarting to dezribe...), and a metalic crozz(...A zkater/goth! Meh! I've converted!! Muzt...rid...of goth...muzt be...a zkater...again)
    Heh, you azk I deliver! 8-)

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    im wearing a white t-shirt with flames going across the sides and a little flame-bolt like structure over my right side of my chest.
    im also weraing knee short gray pants of the same brand i can think of...
    ankle length socks...heh its hot over here...

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Well I'm wearing a green t-shirt that I wore to work today. It got drenched since we had to move plants into the fields (Ahh! My last name and job fit together! I'm not working there during the summer! Hopefully no one else will notice the connection between y name and my job...) and where we had to put the plants just happened to be where the sprinklers were! But it did feel nice since it was in the 80s and I had jeans on. Luckily I put sunblock on so I didn't burn today! I don't need another already! My other burn is almost done peeling! My shirt also got dirt on it... but it's not that dirty so I'm still wearing it. But since my jeans got muddy and since it was warm out I have capris on instead...

Back