• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • As I'm typing this, I'm wearing my Alpha Xi Delta shirt and a flower crown. It's 11 PM and I decided to cosplay as a sorority girl idk.

Bay

Years
  • Right now I'm wearing a yellow blouse and shorts with Hawaiian design. California's weather has been getting pretty warm already, geez.

Sirfetch’d

I'm still wearing what I wore to town today which is a pair of plaid shorts and a light blue t shirt.

Outlier

Tracksuit pants and a wife beater. I'm staying home today so I don't give a muk.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • work clothes lol. worn jeans, ikea polo, ikea sweatshirt, red and black fleece. seriously these jeans suck they have huge holes in the highs bc i'm not thin and i've had them for years haha

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm wearing a black t-shirt, and pair of jeans. I was outside earlier for some grocery-shopping, and didn't feel like changing my jeans to anything else after getting back (I have to leave for work soon, anyway, so there's no point).

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • I'm wearing a Reebok T-shirt and some pants. Gonna change in a minute because I'll go play football (soccer) with my bruhs.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    a very baggy blue t-shirt and red shorts

i'm trying to overcome the summer heat but it's not working :(

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    i'm wearing black high-waisted pants and a tucked-in white blouse with a peter pan collar and a black necktie. :O one of my favorite outfits tbh.

Last edited:
    Back