• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing?

Years
  • Unless I'm out and about, pajamas are the most comfortable clothes to lounge around it. That, or nothing at all, but can't do with the father around so...gotta keep myself covered with a set of light blue with polka dots collared shirt and long pants.

Years
  • Right now i'm wearing a nice green collared shirt with short sleeves and khaki pants, which I wore to brunch today. ...And my sneakers, which I didn't. Those aren't too festive, but the former two are.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm half relaxin', half workin'. Still wearing my white button up from work today, but I threw off the black pants and threw on my pink Victoria's Secret sweat pants. Now I'm comfy. I also have a sea green bow in my hair from earlier. Easter, and all. lol

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Plain black t-shirt, and black yoga pants with a dark purple waistband. So super stylin' for Easter today, lmao.

Sirfetch’d

Blue sports shirt and gym shorts. comfy mode commence

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • White t-shirt, long-sleeve navy blue cardigan thing with a pure black hoodie over the top (it's cold okay), navy chinos and socks.

Years
  • Why do ya wanna know?
    tumblr_m7wxpdayq01r17mw1.png

It's late and I'm at home wearing some pajamas. They're a set of pants and a long-sleeve shirt that are red and have a pattern with little dogs on it.

Years
  • My T-shirt for p.e. back in 4th year in high school (I'm a 1st yr), and shorts which has an image of santa and his reindeers in cartoon format, o'course.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Just a Grumpy Cat shirt that's a parody of the Big Bang Theory version. It says "Annoyed Kitty. Touchy Kitty. Grouchy ball of fur. Moody Kitty. Grumpy Kitty. grr grr grr". I'm also wearing some Snoopy vs. the Red Baron pajama bottoms with Snoopy on them in a plane. XD I just got out of bed not long ago, so I just kind of threw on the pajama bottoms. I doubt anyone needs to know that I actually sleep in my underwear and a t-shirt... oops. Well, you do now lol.

Years
  • Blue sports shirt and gym shorts. comfy mode commence

You know what's even more comfy? Wearing no clothes at all c:

Seriously though, everyday's such a struggle to put on clothes, especially pants, considering how much of a hermit I am and am constantly avoiding having to go out unnecessarily. Almost didn't wake up for work this morning. So being in a rush, I threw on a simple white sweater, painfully pulled on trousers and whipped on some knee-highs.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Wearing some cream colored lacy shorts and a blue raglan shirt. Gonna through a white and black striped bow into my hair when it dries.

Edit: Whoops, it's gonna be hotter than I thought. Raglan got swapped for a blue tribal print v-neck. Yup.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Baggy jeans, black top and a light blue cardigan :3 pretty casual, but I could go to school like this.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Today it's uuuh. My white chuck taylor's, brown chinos, a dark gray shirt with 3/4 sleeves and my cool necklace where one pendant looks like a cyclohexane ring 8)

Back