• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm still in my work clothes because I'm too lazy to change out of them. Sooo jeans and a blue collared shirt. I'll probably change if I do go somewhere or if I decide to lie down for a nap. Or you know... just lie down for the nap anyways zzzz

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Wearing some cream colored v-neck with like you know the little specs that show up on your clothes after you wear them a while? There are little colored specs on this shirt, but like it was made this way idk.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Dark gray tee, jeans, and socks.
    Boring, but meh. I was off today and only had to go get a haircut. :P

Years
  • Black pants with combat boots paired with a white over-sized sweater and a plaid collared shirt underneath.

I want to wear spring clothing, but considering mornings are still quite chilly, I still have to layer up and later on sweat my balls off.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Your everyday home clothes I guess. Orange shirt and Nike pants. Nothing much you know.

Lucid

A navy & white maxi dress, beige & gold sandals, a bunch of gold jewlrey.

Years
  • I've got on a gray polo and blue sweatpants, and I actually just put on my black zip-up hoodie, since it's cool in my living room. Either way, nothing says I'm in for a fun Saturday night like sweatpants!

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    a coral dress and some sandals that somehow match pretty well

Back