• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Channel Do You Find Yourself Watching the Most?

Azonic

hello friends
Years
  • I don't watch those sports shiz.

It's mostly the Game Show channel, Nick, VH1, MTV, and CMT for me. Don't really watch that much anymore.

Years
  • For me, the Channel I've been watching a lot of is.. The Hallmark Channel! D:

I've been watching The Golden Girls and Murder, She Wrote. x]

Alec_

Years
  • Probably. Like Animes/Cartoons on Disney Channel, Animax and also Some Exciting Movies found at HBO, Cinemax, etc.. Also i love National Geographic and Discovery Channel. It's like the best one ^^. Also the show Ellen" I always watched it.

~Fairytales.

Years
  • I don't watch tv as much as I used to. I watched Toonami a lot when it was alive and had good stuff on it.(It went rubbish in 2006 then defunct as many of us know.)

But when Toonami went I had no favorite channel. So overall the channel that I watch the most is ITV 1 and BBC 1 but only in the weekends.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Cartoon Network, LOGO, MTV or VH1

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
  • The channel I watch most is the Military channel, then Discovery, and then all the movie showing stations like TBS or TNT and stuff like that when my parents are watching too.

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
  • When I'm in my room I tend to watch this channel called THIS, which is some new digital channel. If I'm downstairs with cable I'm usually watching either Food Network, Discovery, Nat'l Geographic, the Science Channel or Nickelodeon (iCarly or Spongebob).

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • I used to watch nothing but Cartoon Network, Nick and Disney. Then I discovered the awesomeness that are Discovery Channel, Food Network, TruTV, CW6, CBS, Animal Planet and My9/My45. :D
    But now since all I have at home is local cable, all I can watch are CW6, CBS and My45 unless I visit someone with cable. *sigh*

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
    Years
  • I usually don't watch TV. XD But when I do, I mostly watch Nick (spongbob e.e) and occasionally watch Cartoon Network (Chowder and Flapjack X3)

Ritchie

EV trainer
    Years
  • I watch FX, Fox and Animal Planet the most. Sometimes I watch National Geographic or Discovery Channel.

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
  • The History Channel, USA, the Discovery Channel, and Fox.
    I like educational television, and the shows on USA and Fox (such as House, The Simpsons, and Monk) are pretty entertaining.

V i n c æ n t

Italian Hacker !
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2009
    I can say the channels that there are either in UK and USA or in Italy as Fox , MTV , Discovery Channel or Cartoon Network ...

Back