• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color is your room?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
  • See title for question.

Mine has sky blue walls, with a white ceiling.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Three and one forth of my walls are a nice shade of blue (it's kind of like a grey-blue), while three/fourths of one of my walls is Red. Don't ask. Ceiling is white.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    All my walls are plain ol' white. I use to have this light, faded blue color in my room before I moved, though.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • My bedroom walls have this sort of light brown color.

Black+and+white+taupe+bedroom.jpg

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • My room is light blue.

Wanna see?

100_0313.jpg

And I'll tell you why. Once I dreamed I was the greatest captain of this...queen navy, and my crew was loyal too~!

From the diners and the tables to the compass to the pooooool~

BUT I RATHER GET ALONG WITH YOU! (har har har)

...Okay, I'm making stuff up now, soooo that's all, folks~ ^^
    *flees*

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • My walls are pink. Yeah, I didn't paint this room, it's an old house, but you know, idc, I enjoy my pink room. And idc what you have to say about it!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • My room has blue walls and a plain (white) ceiling. It used to be decorated by a wallpaper of the nursery rhyme "Hey Diddle Diddle," but it got taken down.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • The longers wall of my room are sky blue, the shorter ones are white. My ceiling is just plain white, as I think every ceiling needs to be. Any other color will make almost any room look...crowded. Oh and the carpet's dark blue.

Most of the furniture is made from Beech wood.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My room is a light purple. :D I love it because it's interesting.

Ayselipera

My room is a dark blue (the picture in the spoiler being the closest I could find) which I picked out when I was about four. I loved it then, but now I don't care for it as much just because of how dark it is. Although whenever anyone sees my room they always mention how much they love the wall color.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Plain white, apparently. We don't own the house, as I live in a neighborhood so we "rent" the place as you would say. But even if my family does own a house I'm still keeping my room white.

Years
  • It's a kind of light minty turquoise. Something kind of like this. I'm gonna loose it soon when I move and I'm a little sad about that. New room is going to be a boring white.

Back