• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What did you named your Rival on D/P?

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
    Years
    my characters name: Ciaran
    My rivals name: Timmy xD first thing that came into my head at the time :P

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    I named my player Joje as it is my nickname. and my rival I chose Ralph it was on the preset list!

Skelter

Sega Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2008
    i named my rival Damion just cuz it sounded cool.....and i couldn't think of anything since i was half-asleep when i started it....

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2007
    i named my rival Chris becuz that is my best friend in real life and he plays pokemon to

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
    Years
    I called my Rival Andrew, after the dude who was there for me at school when nobody else was. ^^ Plus, he just looks like an Andrew to me.

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    I named mine Robert because my mates name is Robert and we always become rivals and the fact that I always pick the grass type starter and he always picks the fire type so it kind of works.

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    My friend and I both got the game at the same time, so we just named our rivals after each other's game-names.

Therefore, my rival's name is PLO.

J_zero

EVs, Rarities, Shinies :D
    Years
    I named him Lewis , he doesent look like a lewis, but i just tought he could be one XD

Back