• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What did you named your Rival on D/P?

Kitty-Lyn-Tee

Espeon fan
    Years
    I named my Rival Aster. No reason why, I just liked the name. ^^" All of my rival's are given strange names, while I name myself Kitty.

Delano

Wanderer
    Years
    in my japanese version i named him obake, and in my english version i named him honey. lol. i was in the mc donalds by nintendo world (i waited in line!) when i started it with my friends, and i couldnt think of anything. i looked at the window and i saw an ad for some crazy honey mustard snack wrapy thingys. inspiration. lol.

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    I havent named it, because i havent bought it yet but when i do my rival will be called Chad as he is my best mate, and we always have been dead competetive with each other at everything, so me and him are going to have each other as each others rival + he is choosin chimchar and im choosing turtwig :p

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I Named Mine Donny, Because We Have Every Poke'mon Game There Is, Two Of Each. And Also That We Always Been Fighting And All. So I Named My Rival Donny.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    I named mine Fazlah. Thats because I actually have a rival called Fazlah but hes my friend in the same way.

Back