• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What did you use your mascot for?

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
  • I'm just curious as to what others used their Reshiram or Zekrom for. Mine was a semi-HM slave, I mainly used it for fly, but later I trained it up and it's pretty much fit for battling now. What'd you use yours for?

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    I used my Zekrom to trade for Reshiram, then I traded the Reshiram for a Zekrom from another guy XD

Years
  • I used my Reshiram against N, it's in the box now but I still bring it out occasionally.

(Mine has a beneficial nature too - Modest)

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • TN
    • Seen Feb 9, 2018
    Reshiram, like all my other legendaries, now sits in a PC box. I'll never trade him away, but I don't play with legendaries. Just for looks.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    He decorates my PC!

Wasn't a big enough fan of the legendaries to use them, haha. Just in that one battle against N.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    My Zekrom is a nice Trophy Pokemon I keep in my PC.
    Honestly though, he was so easy to catch it hardly feels like a real Trophy Pokemon. I swear Legends seem so pathetic these days.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    I used Zekrom as a meat shield against N because my team was heavily under-leveled at the time, and I didn't feel like grinding.
    After that, it sort of just sat in my box. Though I think there was one time when I was really bored and I decided to take it out to use it in a Musical, because hey, why not.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • In Black, I kept Reshiram for the rest of the game. In White, I sent Zekrom to the PC after I beat Ghetsis because its IVs weren't that good.

CyanFlame

Gotta get the sauce
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    I have never used my Reshiram. Ever. I got a Zekrom from Mystery Gift and used it but I sent it to the PC after a while.

Years
  • I never use legendaries, but since it was sort of the gimmick, I used Reshiram against N, and then I decided to just keep it in my team :P

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I used Reshiram against N and Ghestis - as my team were seveeeeerely underleveled for those particular battles. After the credits rolled, however, I introduced it to its new spacious home: Box 1 of the PC Storage System. I don't think I've even looked at it again, let alone used it in any form of activity or battle.

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
  • hahaha i sent him to the pc where he silently awaits the day when he'll be free. He'll lose his mind first bwahahahaha! >:D

GoombaGeek

what does this box do
    Years
  • I got a Modest Zekrom and have been relentlessly scouring the Internet for ways to make this work.

But it has like three unwanted EVs on it and I don't have any of the EV-clearing berries so mostly I just feel depressed about it.

Kraziub

Lives in a Treehouse Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2017
    I just used it for N then boxed it living eternally as a loner in its own box.

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    HE WENT STRAIGHT TO DA BOX, yo

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • It stays in the PC box because I tend to not rely too much on Legendary Pokemons, especially the mascots. There are 600+ pokemons out there that are just as credible and abled. Why should I rely on Zekrom, Reshiram, or even Kyurem? They are so overrated, and boring too.

Back