• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What did you use your mascot for?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Only reason I caught it was because I had to. First time I just KO'd Reshiram with my Crustle but unfortunately I got made to catch it. Didn't use it against N, it just sits in my PC.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    I used it to beat N and Ghetsis, then I boxed it in favor of wifi teams...

Years
  • I used it as a fall back in case N & Ghetsis were too much for my actual team. In black I didn't really need Reshiram but I really did need Zekrom in White. :|

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2013
    I use it to HM slave. It really useful to discover the right map and to escape.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2012
    he is currently box decoration and as i do not use legendaries(my new darkrai will be the exception for a bit) they tend to mingle in my legendaries box.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Both in the box. In fact, all Reshiram and Zekrom are in the boxes. They aren't very loved. :( Zekrom did get some attention at first, though!

tj4bigred

Instant Classic
    Years
  • Modest Reshiram. Because it was a good nature, after beating the post game and the elite 4 a couple times, I took out my Reshi and trained it to 100.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I used Zekrom to kick the effeminate crap out of N and Ghetsis then traded it for a Bagon egg after I was done with the afromented ass kicking lol.

Years
  • Modest Reshiram. Because it was a good nature, after beating the post game and the elite 4 a couple times, I took out my Reshi and trained it to 100.

Hey, that happened to me as well. My Reshiram is also Modest, currently Level 60 though.

Yeah, a bit of a coincidence your Reshiram shares its nature with mine.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • My Zekrom has been boxed ever since beating Ghetsis with it. The Reshiram I got through that Wi-Fi event has also been boxed but I used it a bit more. Using legendaries to me is unfair.

Years
  • I like to use my legendaries on my team, and that's what I plan to do with Reshiram once I get him XD I also have a Zekrom that was traded via Nintendo WFC, but he sits in the box with all my other WFC Pokémon.

Years
  • I used Zekrom as my main fighter, but now he's Lv 100 and resting in my pc box. I used to train my Reshiram alot to, then I saw it had a hindering nature and lost interest in keeping training it. :'(

Peeta

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Mine went in the PC and never saw the light of day... until I released it xD

Years
  • I don't want to train them because I keep thinking that maybe I want to EVtrain them some day, but that day hasn't come yet.

Back