• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen What did you use your master ball on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I used it on the TOSS option. ^_^

Never liked Master Balls, for me they defeat the point. Don't get me wrong, it's perfectly fine to use them however.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I used mine on Suicune in Crystal >.<
    looking back I should've used it on Raikou or Entei...at least Suicune won't run away...

Sage

*sigh*
    Years
    I used mine on Houou. Lugia was an easy capture for me. He stayed in the ball like a good pok?mon. ^_^

*pats Chris (Lugia)*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    i didn't toss it. I didn't use it. It's just sitting there in the PC to be one rare item in my collections. ^_^

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
    Entei-17 ultra ballz (after 6 tries)
    Raikou-14 ultra ballz (after 8 tries)
    Suicune-15 ultra ballz (after 1 try) (crystal)
    Ho-Oh-1 Master Ball (after 1 try)
    Lugia-28 ultra ballz (after 3 times of shutting the game off and on)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm planning to use it on Lugia. <----Didn't get a master ball yet. n_n;;;

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    i made a Pokemon hold the Master Ball...then cloned the Pokemon! ^_^ anyway, is it true if you try to catch Ho-Oh before running into Lugia will it be lv. 40?

Esurified

Flamethrower Rekindled
    Years
    Sapphire Latios said:
    i made a Pokemon hold the Master Ball...then cloned the Pokemon! ^_^ anyway, is it true if you try to catch Ho-Oh before running into Lugia will it be lv. 40?

Yes, and no. Depending on WHAT version ya have depends on their level. On Gold, Ho-Oh is a Lv.40 but knows attack like FireBlast,but the Silver Version's Ho-Oh cant learn it. Also Lugia will be at Lv.70 but it will not be able to learn AeroBlast. The Silver Version however has the Lugia at Lv.40 which can LEARN AeroBlast but Ho-Oh will be on Lv.70 WITHOUT FireBlast.

Understand?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Gold version- Ho oh is at lvl 40 with Sacred Fire, while Lugia is at lvl 70 without its signature move Aeroblast

Silver version- Ho oh is at lvl 70 without Sacred Fire, while Lugia has its signature move Aeroblast

just minor thing really... nothing Lance can't fix on Pstadium2.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Suicune won't run in crystal though...

but don't worry... only Entei and Raikou are a little harder to catch. Still no match for Parasect with false swipe and spore (and high levels).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back