• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen What did you use your master ball on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimathunder

Ichiban Pok?mon Master
    Years
    • Age 39
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 19, 2006
    I didn't use mine at all...I wanted to take the challenge on catching everything without using a powerful ball...I kinda like to keep a full set of stuff so I save money just to get 99 of each and leave that one master ball on its own...I'm just that sad...

codes

I only like pokemon games
    Years
    • Age 32
    • L.A
    • Seen Sep 14, 2005
    i used mine on pidgey lvl.1 then when i duplicated pidjey pidgey dissapeareedsdfsd fgfjfd

codes

I only like pokemon games
    Years
    • Age 32
    • L.A
    • Seen Sep 14, 2005
    codes said:
    i used mine on pidgey lvl.1 then when i duplicated pidjey pidgey dissapeareedsdfsd fgfjfd
    who would youse it on pidgey lvl.1 bumbajpijjpj;jioj

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You can?t battle a level one Pok?mon for one things, two those posts were spam. They had no point and didn?t add to the topic.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    I used mine on... nothing! Its still sitting in my inventory of items that will probably never be used. Like Kairi, I believe simply using a monster ball pretty much kills the objective of the game. The point of the game is to try and catch them all. I too believe using this ball does border on cheating but since its built into the game, I can't really call it that. Am I right?
    I don't know why I keep it though, I almost loath it, lol. Perhaps it'll make good trading material:P.
    Ahh, before I start rambling off about how a Ultraball shouldn't be used I best stop here. Good day *exits door.*

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    I'd use a It on a ledgendary pkmn. It would be a waste useing it on a normal one.
    But if you caught all of the ledgandary pkmn then just leave it in your box for a later good use.
    Like this:
    1. If you hav pokemon stadium 2 and a transfer pak then put it in the metal case to put it on another C/S/G.
    Or if you want a lot try this: (on G/S only)
    2. Give your pkmn the Ball and dulplacate it.

Try those ideas!^^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Lets see...on gold I used it on suicune and on crystal, I used it on lugia...I think...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    ALL RIGHT.. that's it...

I used my masterball it on that crazy Entei. It had 1hp left and I used about 30 ultraballs on it. Then it ran. Then I had go and track Entei down again. I used 15 ultraballs and that darn thing still won't go in. I tried 20 ultraballs and it STILL won't go in. Then it ran away again. (talk about bad luck) Then I was pissed off. So I just used my masterball on it without duplicating it.
    I'm against duplicating. :D

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    On Pkmn Silver i used my Master Ball on Suicune. On Pkmn Gold i used it on Raikou, On Pkmn Ruby I used it on Rayquaza and on Pkmn Sapphire I used it on Kyogre ^_^

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    On Red/Blue/Yellow i just kept it as a treasure. Exploring the Unknown Dungeon(or Cerulean Cave) is a waste of time. And i Caught Articuno without Master Ball. One legendary seems enough for me ^_^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    MiNuN* said:
    On Pkmn Silver i used my Master Ball on Suicune. On Pkmn Gold i used it on Raikou, On Pkmn Ruby I used it on Rayquaza and on Pkmn Sapphire I used it on Kyogre ^_^

Perhaps you haven't seen Latios yet. I wasted about 300 ultraballs in total just to get it.

Jing

Bandit King
    Years
    In my Red version I used it one Mewtwo, in Crystal I used it on Raikou and in Ruby I used it one noone cause I caught them all with UltraBalls.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 30, 2011
    I dont know when I finaly finish my pokemon I realise that I forgot to use my masterball :confused: and the dificult pokemon I catch them whit pokeballs and ultraballs :rambo:

WENA ONDA NIKO

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2004
    I duplicated mine and used it on Suicune,Entei,Ho-oh,Lugia,and some others.And almost everone knows never try 2 duplicate lugia.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back