• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen What did you use your master ball on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    ohh that must of sucked in my red my masterball is sitting in my pc and in my bag is 128 more in gold i dont know what i did with it

Years
    Due to Toothache not being here, he could not catch this.So please do not go breaking the rules while he is off.This thread was last posted in on April 10.Then The Boss came and posted which made it a revived old revived thread.So please no more post.If you wanna revive it go for it.Thanks!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    *Shakes head* DSS is a PC Moderator. If him or any other Mod tells not to post in a thread for one reason or another then do what they say.
    Like DSS said, please don't revive old threads and please don't post in them after a Mod says not to.
    *Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back