• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you do with your PMs ??

What do you do with your PMs ??

• Total voters
    Years
    I hardly ever save my PMs when my inbox gets full, mainly because it hasn't been full for a long time. o.o; I do normally receive quite a sum of PMs once in a while, but then I go ahead and delete the less important ones, store most of my *cherishable* convos with people in folders, etc. Though I'm allowed a max of 600 PMs, so doing this is accordingly possible for me. ^_^;

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I save some some important ones, and when my inbox gets full I delete all of them, except for the important ones which I keep in there.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Well, for a total space for 1000 PMs, I only have 268. XD
    I like to keep my inbox tidy, so after I read them, I usually delete the non-important ones, and sort the remaining ones into folders.
    If the number becomes too large, I just download them and clear my folders. =P

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    1000 PMs ?? Woot, I wanna be a moderator just for this xDD

Nah, just joking, I don't think I'll be a good moderator. Forget that xD

PD: And I only can have 150...xD But it's logical, moderators are frequently asked, so they need a huge Inbox...

Guest123_x1

I read everything that comes in (not that I get very many messages in the first place), then save them for a while... (some more important or interesting ones are saved for much longer while others get deleted)

Years
    Currently, I'm saving them. I made a promise to a friend to fill up my 1000 PM inbox all the way up. XD Of course, this would go *much* faster if I checked my PMs often, but meeeeeeeh... I'm a lazy bum sometimes. :x Right now it's ~630, mostly in the inbox itself. There's a few in the sent folder and a few in my other one.

Normally, when it's not even halfway full, I delete them. If it's an important or special one, I'll save it in a folder for those kind of PMs. ^^

Melody

Banned
    Years
    i read them and save them
    when my inbox gets full i save the good ones,delete the useless ones and
    move the good ones to a folder so i can reread them if i choose to brush up on my "history" here @ PC

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I save my PMs xD I like to read back on them months later, just for kicks! I'm like that =P

I have all the important PMs saved on my computer, but it depends on the importance of the conversation I'm having ^^ If it's about cheese, I'll ditch it. If it's about ruling the world with cows as my minions, I'll probably ditch that too. If it's about a story or an idea or a character I like, it'll be saved =3

And the rest are.. I dunno what happens to them =P I just save the important ones =333

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Oops... voted wrong option.

I read them and delete them. But I've kept some too.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I keep all the ones I love, especially from september '04. The ones that are really trivial..I delete. o.o

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Everytime I've read a PM, I delete it so I don't have to after. Also, saves lots of space

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    I delete mine after i read them. Some messages i save.

Back