• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you do with your PMs ??

What do you do with your PMs ??

• Total voters

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I read them and save them all, but when my Inbox is full, I delete them.

I only really keep the more important conversational ones. But I delete most of my sent messages to have more room in the inbox

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    If they're from n00bs, I delete them. Unless they're you know, unbelievably amusing or something. I save any PMs I get from my close friends, and if you aren't my close friend, then I'll probably delete it, too. D:

But sometimes I don't even read them, or reply back. -lazy-

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I download mine..though I don't recieve that much PM's..each is special in some way XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I read them, reply accordingly, then leave it there to rot XD I never delete PM's straight after replying to them. I just leave it there, and when I feel like there's 'too much', that's 50 or so for me, then I start deleting most of the not-so-important stuff. I like to keep funny PM convos, though XD

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    i read them, reply, delete then delete my sent ones. I am eyt to recice a "special" PM, so i havn't saved any >.>

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Where is "Too lazy to delete them."? XD

I have a folder for PMs I want to keep. Most of the time I move good PMs in there as soon as I get them. But as soon as my inbox gets full I start cleaning things out.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I usually save them all and wait till the inbox hits about 120+ before deleting those I was too lazy to delete from before. Though I have a few that make me happy and want to keep them forever, I don't really download any PMs, I just remind myself not to delete them along with the rest when I clear my inbox. XD

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    I read them and save them all, but when my Inbox is full, I delete them.

I voted that, I could safe them all but my PM box isn't big enough I'm afraid xD. I just keep them in my memories I guess

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I am lazy.

When I get a PM I read it. Just let it sit there. Sit there some more. Sit some more. More sitting. More sitting. THen after a while I get more PMs and do the same thing. When my PM box gets a little close to full I just delete them.

SOme times I get a good PM or one I want to keep to look at later I I just save it. That is rarely.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    I save all of mine by downloading. They're all precious memories of your times, be it good or bad, of PC for you. Really, they're unique for everyone. Sometimes you want to scroll back to be nostalgic, or use it for blackmail. That works too.

Sometimes you laugh at your own stupidity quite a bit by reading them again XD

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I save all of mine by downloading. They're all precious memories of your times, be it good or bad, of PC for you. Really, they're unique for everyone. Sometimes you want to scroll back to be nostalgic, or use it for blackmail. That works too.

Sometimes you laugh at your own stupidity quite a bit by reading them again XD

I do that all the time. =D

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Read them, then delete them, unless it's something worth saving. I prefer not having my pm box full at all, it will look disorganized.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Read them, then delete them, unless it's something worth saving. I prefer not having my pm box full at all, it will look disorganized.

That's why there's the convenient download button so it's in your computer, and then you can delete all the PMs so your box looks nice and tidy. Really, it's a super handy function. You don't have to be in pain to decide "oh no my box is full, which of these 2 PMs shall i keep?"

Sometimes, what seems irrelevant may be quite revealing for yourself later too...

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Save them all ♥~ Being an s-mod, I get a huge inbox. ;P But I end up mass-clearing it eventually. Right now I have 201 out of a possible... 600? Not sure...

I also download them as .txt files before I mass-clear, and the special-special-special ones I save in a folder. :3

Back