• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you do with your PMs ??

What do you do with your PMs ??

• Total voters

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Recently I've been trying to save a lot of my PMs. I have no record of the PMs I sent or received when I first joined, which I'd like to read again. So now I'm saving the ones that are from my friends... all random ones and ones that I don't need are still going to be deleted though. At the moment I've got 52 that I'm saving; I cleaned it out yesterday, in fact.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I read them and they stay there for about a year because my inbox gets full. Then I delete them. I rarely get PMs. x_X

Years
    I keep the important ones and clear put my box when I get around to having 980 - 990. Which is sooner then you think. XD

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    It's really annoying that I can only have, like, 150 messages ;____; So I delete those from people I'm not too close with, and those from people like Sammi, I'll save it =] But I think I really need to clear my Inbox :O

*You can download messages?* I'm so outdated xDD

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    I only save the PMs if they're the latest ones (ones that have all the quotes from the previous ones). I delete the rest, along with the sent PMs. Once it get's full (I just cleaned my PM box up, so it's down to 33). Once it does get full, I'll copy them to documents - I value the talk I have with people on PMs, and want to keep them as archives for the future... :)

Lucid

I keep the ones I like; funny back and forth convos and such, links, stuff like that. I have a bunch of ones from last year mostly now, and a few from resently, not too many though. I'll only delete um' if I don't want to look at um' anymore. o_o

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I keep all of my PMs and when my inbox will get full, I'll delete them =P Fortunatly my inbox hasn't been full up yet =D

Back