• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you find ATTRACTIVE on the opposite sex?

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I shouldn't be replying to this in all honesty XDD

But the hair/face/body combination is important. They have to have great hair, a nice face and a proportionate body :3

For me, I love SKINNIESSS on guys, it's just absolutely hot. Plus I have a phobia with hats so... That too. I also like it when guys wear their pants down low, ahaha =P
    Amen to that XD
    And they have to wear nice shoes - yes, I am incredibly picky ^^"

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I personally like a sense of humor among other things. Good looks and a great personality is given, but when a girl can take a joke, I find it easier to talk and make conversation. Of course, if they don't have a sense of humor, I can work around it ;D.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2008
    Tall gangly guys with nice faces.

Of course my boyfriend is two inches shorter than me and pudgy with a nice face, but OH WELL.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    This is probably totally weird, but I like guys who have toned shoulders. I find that very attractive for some reason XD;; like, you can tell someone is nicely built when they have that dip between their shoulder blades~!

Also, I love smiles, a sense of humor, confidence, and kindness and looks don't hurt at all either. I also forgot D: I do like a guy who looks decent. And by that I mean, they look like they shower daily, etcetc. Guys with sorta longish hair is cool too if they can pull it off XD;

None of the above means anything if the guy is a total jerk :/

Last edited:

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • I'm surprised there aren't more people mentioning personality traits. I like girls that are very intelligent and can hold an engaging conversation. I also like girls that don't fit the "girly" stereotype...too much giggling or trying to be cute gets on my nerves in a serious way. I don't know why, but I've always been like that.

As for appearance, I like black or red hair especially. Height isn't much of a deciding factor, nor is shapeliness to an extreme level. I like slender, but I don't mind a small amount of weight.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
  • wow. quite the topic

i have to say though, if a woman is older and looks damn fine, then by all means ^.^ Short and smooth shoulder length hair or long and curly. freckles are a plus. that hourglass figure makes me wanna melt.

I really don't have any standards, so individuality is always hot, be it goth, ghetto, etc.

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
  • i like a girl with a nice eyes and a bright smile. Those two features are just stunning. I don't know why but when a girl puts on a hat they get twice as hot in my view.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Sorry guys, that's kinda bias, so let's go with the same sex too then? And I just thought of another thing, it's a huge turn off for me when a guy's shorter than me, no offence. I just can't date a shorter guy.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    What I like to see in a girl is...well, I mostly like them for who they are. :)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Uh, to be perfectly honest, nothing XD; I'm gay, sooo not much about the opposite sex really appeals to me.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    If I said what I find attractive about the other sex, I'd get a smack in the face and a kneeing in the nards.

In other words, big boobs attracts me.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • Blue eyes for me is a big turn on. I also find long legs attractive.

Although what I really want in a girl is someone who is not so self centered. Sadly most of the girls that I become attracted to are too wrapped up in themselves that they don't even notice me. K(

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Raging teenage hormones aside, I love girls with pretty eyes, man. That's one thing I really find attractive. A cute smile also gets me. Hahah.
    And also I find girls with a good personality attractive...someone who has interesting interests, not too girly, and someone I can talk to about anything without getting them sleepy over boredom.
    Any hair colour is fine with me, as long their hairstyle isn't too OTT.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I like straight or slightly wavy hair. Weight isn't a large factor, when people like models go too far, its OK up to a point, then its just disgusting.

Some intelligence is a necessity for me, so we could have a proper conversation about whatever, preferably with some humor, Humor is very important to me, even more that wavy hair.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I like Brunette hair, or blond. Brunette with blond streaks are hot! Also a chick who isn't too skinny or too fat! Just right is good. Clothing I don't really care, as long as she doesn't stand in front of the mirror all day putting makeup on when we are going to watch a movie or something!

Kryssi

I think I'm decomposing!
    Years
  • hmm, things that I find attractive in a guy vary from time to time, but the main things are that they have to have a really nice smile (though I don't have one myself) if I see a guy that just lights up a room with a smile, that just makes me melt. Brown/black hair, any style as long as it's not really short, i like crazy people, I tend to fall for guys who are crazy and I don't know this before I do. Anyway, I also love blue or brown eyes. I used to go for guys that were about an inch or two taller than me, but the guy i've liked over a year is almost a ft taller, i'm 5'4.5" while he's 6'2". Oh, the ability to humour me and be himself around me if his mates are there or not, like the same person. I find a lot of things attractive, another main thing would be how creative he is, i love musicians, preferrably guitarists and he's also got to be into art like I am. Also whom dresses differently, I like a man in brightly coloured skinny jeans and waistcoats and top hats :D

wow. that was a long one. haha wrong way to say how much i wrote.

Back