• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you find ATTRACTIVE on the opposite sex?

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
  • well then...

in the oppisite sex I like smartness. I dunno, I just feel better when someone knows more than me school-wise. and prettiness...? you know, the kind of girl that can pull off a striped long-sleeved shirt and a skirt and look cute <3
    oh, and is completely understanding.

in the SAME sex, tall. and shaggy hair. I would rather perfer BROWN (Because I fail at spelling the actual name of the color of hair) hair, or orange. and loveable <3
    and hair on thier legs (mostly from the knees down).
    what? everyone has a fetish.

and... that's pretty much it.
    the reason I answer for both sexes is obvious.

Last edited:

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Nooooooooot muscular guys.
    Ewewewewewew.
    Huggable is a lot better. D:<

Nothing else really matters, as long has he's kinda tall. :B And has a good personality, obviously.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • well, i don't really judge by what they look like or things like that, but mostly what i find attractive is pretty eyes. not so much hair, cuz they can change it if they like. what i also find attractive is a good sense of humor cuz i like to laugh. i also appreciate them being huggable and having a good personality. it would be great if they could talk to anyone they don't know without a hint of meanness in their voice. (u know, like when u talk to a person you don't know, they usually talk in a mean voice cuz they don't know you) also, i'd feel less manly if a girl was taller than me. that's basically it, but i usually like girls for who they are. i'm not like most guys who are after girls with big boobs and great asses. i'm not a judging person.

Last edited:

Walrein

Banned
    Years
  • Nice boobs and personality.
    How constracting XD...
    Don't worry there. I like big tits as well, but it's not the most important part of a girl.
    ---
    Now how do you call the six belly muscules in English? Some girls just can't without them...

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Well... I'm gay, but I do find things appealing on women. I usually notice breasts on a woman and if she has nice teeth.

In guys I notice their butt, smile, eyes, arms, chest, and height.

Walrein

Banned
    Years
  • Well... I'm gay, but I do find things appealing on women. I usually notice breasts on a woman and if she has nice teeth.

In guys I notice their butt, smile, eyes, arms, chest, and height.
    Was that seriously OO"?
    Well, em, youre the second here...

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Hm, there's something that I like about hands. I dunno, I'm just a hands person. I like a guy's torso, smile and hair too; maybe a few body mods only if it looks good. On girls, I like long legs with a small bust size. I just think that's cute. Yeah, I'm not the straightest person in the world neither.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • I look for a unique face. I love it when I've never seen a face like theirs anywhere before, but I still find them attractive. The girl I'm going after now; long, brown hair, higher cheek bones, beautiful green eyes and a stunning smile. I like braces, too. Why? I don't know... the look just turns me on for some reason. :B *shot'd*

And for all you pervs out there, no. They don't hurt at all. >:|

Kota

Years
  • And for all you pervs out there, no. They don't hurt at all. >:|

-Is guilty for thinking they were-

Um, I like a smart girl with unnatural eyes. Like, I normally don't go for a specific color as long as it's light. Personality is everything, I'd rather have a interesting girl than a cute tasteless girl. But, looks are something. I usually like chill girls, I'd rather them be in sweatpants and a t-shirt or hoody than get all dressed up. A beautiful voice. I'm a singer, so I'm more tapped into emotional aspects compared to physical.

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • Well... first thing I notice are eyes and hair. Though a well-maintained physical attractiveness is a plus, it isn't the most important to me. Mental qualities I like are artistic, pleasant, quirky, fun, outgoing, intelligent, and sometimes a slightly off sense of reality. If anything, imperfections are more attractive to me than perfections.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, they have to be intelligent, kind-hearted, funny, not obsessed about looks, a little quiet, and probably a little crazy. XD

As for appearance, I have a thing for brunettes. I rarely find myself attracted to a blonde girl, oddly enough.

As for turn-offs, I'll just list one: cigarettes. If you are a girl who possesses all the traits I mentioned above, but you smoke, you don't stand a chance with me. ^^

Last edited:

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • That is totally true with me, too. Not only do I ind cigarettes and cigars disgusting, I'm a trumpet player and getting anywhere near those things is scary for me. Drugs and alcohol are a turn off, too, but not as much as smoking.

Years
  • I like guys who are skinny. Muscle completely turns me off. I also like long hair on guys, especially if it is blonde. Hair wisps are sexy as well. Furthermore, I find blue and green eyes very attractive. Cleanliness is also a must, as is a non-existence of bodily and facial hair. Additionally, I find glasses on guys quite hot.

As far as personality goes, I like guys who are sensitive and submissive. I loathe guys who are insensitive, rude, aggressive, and domineering. For me to like a guy, he also has to have a brain. Granted, he does not have to be a genius, but he must possess some intellect.

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I like girls with a sense of humor and that great smile on their face everytime you look at them.
    The eyes really matter. I prefer brown alot <3. And she should be really cute..

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • Nooooooooot muscular guys.
    Ewewewewewew.
    Huggable is a lot better. D:<

Nothing else really matters, as long has he's kinda tall. :B And has a good personality, obviously.

Girl I so agree. I like chubby guys... it's a fetish? XD

Aside from that, I like kinda long hair... but not too long, where they look like a chick from behind >.< And, they can't be total morons or jerks. I like really sweet guys :33

Ah! And I love glasses; hate facial hair.

EDIT: Kota you are my hero ;; *wi-fives* Hate shallow men >.<

...yeah.

Abrogate Nadir

Obscure Shipper
    Years
  • I like smart, ambitious girls who are able to be dependent. There are other traits I value of course, but I don't want to get into them all--I'd sound terribly picky xD

If we're talking about looks, I prefer girls with darker hair, and I won't lie, I do like a nice body. That isn't to say I like massive boobs though.

Lee Jin Tyz

TWIZZLE TYZ my nick is live
    Years
  • I like a girl that is skinny but not like really really skinny, good looking, athletic, has a good personality, is fun to be with, and a girl that i like to say yepp shes mine! =]

Back