• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHAT DO YOU FIND ATTRACTIVE PHYSICALLY

was Bob Dylan attractive?

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Bob Dylan might be aesthetically pleasing to most, but he's not to me. The hair is a little too messy.

Because I love short hair on men, especially when paired with a little facial hair. I also like lean men, who are muscular but not bulky. I'm not picky about the colors of anything, though I do have a preference for blue eyes and blond hair.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Bob Dylan just isn't my style physically. :(

I'm a sucker for thicker women. Or I guess just healthy women? I'm not into the whole tiny thing, personally. I'm not picky about hair/eye color or anything like that, but a nice chest wouldn't hurt. Though I agree with Kanzler 100%, uniqueness goes a long way.

Men? Not much really haha. I guess if my current partner is anything to go by, I like short, dark, and handsome.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    to the bob dylan question not really

ideally dark hair, green eyes, taller than me by at least 3 inches and mildly toned.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    If a young (or older, tbh) Bob Dylan asked me out, I wouldn't say no.

Oh boy, I've had so many crushes over the year, let me tell you. I cannot think of any one physical trait they have in common either. Although for the sake of the thread, I'll think of a few features I still like:
    - Shaggy hair (color doesn't really matter, although I prefer the darker end of the spectrum)
    - Taller than me
    - Tattoos
    - Nice arms
    - A cute beauty mark/mole/freckle whatever on the face
    - A fun laugh and smirk

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I don't really care much about appearance as long as you've got personality. Only exception I ask is that they're taller than me! I'm 5'2 and a guy shorter than that feels a little weird :s

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Pretty much anyone who has the features of or has similar features to this slice of human perfection.

tumblr_nntwepl8OA1u2gcbbo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Spacy

Visitor from beyond...
    Years
  • I like long hair. Preferably Asian features, mainly the eyes. I also prefer the person not to be too fat or skinny. If they look fat or thin to the point of seeming unhealthy, then I ain't gonna like it.

And I don't know who Bob Dylan is.

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
  • My taste varies, but in general the guys I like have a beard, tattoos and piercings. Often dark hair too, but that's not a biggy. A nice smile is pretty important too, like it can make a man 10x more attractive. I often go for older guys too.

And young Bob Dylan is a'ight.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Bob Dylan was a pretty man when he was younger, if I do say so myself.

Though, I'm primarily attracted to girls, so.

What I find most attractive about people would be their hair and their eyes. I love it when someone has really nice hair, or a really cool hair style. Additionally, I love blue eyes and green eyes, and if someone has really bright eyes I will literally tell them they have nice eyes, even if they're a customer at work, haha.

Years
  • I don't know Bob Dylan thing but as for girls I like one with pure heart and good personality.
    Physically , I love long legs girl , not too thin body . That's all.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm very lenient when it comes to physical attractiveness. Sure I'm crazy for muscular, strong men...but it's waaaaay down on my priority list when I look for someone in a relationship.

But yes, I don't mind a strong...muscular man. *stares at Jeremy Renner poster*

Years
  • Physically attractive? Eh, I don't have a preference when it comes to outer appearance just be ' appealing ' (instant attraction) or honestly just be a female.

The only definite about women I find attractive are their voices, I'll basically fall in love with any female with a nice voice, it's my one true weakness. Lol

Back