• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you like to eat when you are sick?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
  • chicken noodle soup usually. I drink tea with honey too. I really dont eat much when I am sick.

Uggggh. I hated when my mom made me drink tea with honey when I was sick. It's easily why I hate tea now, even iced tea :P.

I just got over a cold, and even though it was only a cold, oddly enough I had the same sensation I do when I'm super sick and I had no appetite. I was never hungry and went two days without eating much at all. It was odd. When I'm just regular sick though, I love chicken soup, peanut butter, crackers, orange juice (like 5 glasses every morning, haha, I hate being sick) and lots of flavored cough drops. ^_^

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • For me, it depends on what kind of sick. If it's just a cold, usually what I would normally eat anyway, except alot more peanut butter for some reason. ^_^ When I'm throwing up, I usually don't eat at all for about 24 hours, but I'll drink gatorade. Then I'll eat crackers and crushed ice. Yummm.... *sarcasm* XD;

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ugh, sick, like I am right now? Dx [/dying]

I don't usually eat much when I'm sick, but I try to eat foods I normally bar myself from eating; Like ice cream. I don't get sick much, so when I do, I always feel absolutely miserable, and any boost is worth the sacrifice in calories. :/

But otherwise, I like egg-drop soup. Light, nothing in it but chicken stock and egg, nice on the throat, etc. Excellent sick-food.

Years
  • It depends on how sick I am. If I've got a really bad cold, I'll have things like chicken noodle soup, toast and tea, orange juice (although when I get a sore throat, sometime orange juice burns), things of that nature. If it's just a little something, then I don't really change up my eating habits.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • When I'm really sick, I mostly have homemade chicken noodle soup which taste really good! ^^ But sometime's when I have a cold, I still eat but if I'm really having a bad cold. I just don't eat much except have some sip of Virgin Bloody Mary mixes non kind. ^^

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • It really depends on how sick I am if its a case that I might throw up like I over ate the night before or that night then I dont eat the next day and just drink gatorade.Gatorade is about it.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Whatever we have that's easy to make, which usually consists of soup, toast, stuff along those lines. :> My parents stopped setting aside/making food for me when I was sick when I was in the 1st grade, so ever since I've just had to bare whatever sickness I had and try and fix something up and get it back to my room or wherever I was camped out. Annnd, since soup is like, super easy to make, that's what I usually go with |D

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • I just eat toast, buns, soup, crackers, steamed white rice, lots of fruit, and I drink lots of warm water, green tea with honey, and gatorade, and lots of apple juice sometimes mixed with warm water. ( I know thats kinda gross but my mom says its an ultimate cure)

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I usually eat crackers and potato chips, since the salt helps keep you from getting dehydrated and they're easy on your stomach. Soup and mashed potatoes are good when I want something with a bit more substance, although I don't really feel like eating anything when I'm sick.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I don't really eat when I'm sick. But then my sugar gets really low and I have to. So I normally eat either chicken ramen, or chicken noodle soup with crackers and maybe a grilled cheese sandwich. And drink 7up to settle my stomach.

Back