• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do you not want to see in HG/SS?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    sorry to break it to you guys but hoenn and sinnoh gens will be in HG SS beause theyve shown pics of them following you

RockmanEXE

Unova?
    Years
  • sorry to break it to you guys but hoenn and sinnoh gens will be in HG SS beause theyve shown pics of them following you

That's because the game is compatible with D/P/Pt.
    How do you think Arceus will be available in HG/SS?

You just trade him over.

As for Hoenn Pokemon, I've only heard of Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Lati@s and, an event Jirachi.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • That's because the game is compatible with D/P/Pt.
    How do you think Arceus will be available in HG/SS?

You just trade him over.

As for Hoenn Pokemon, I've only heard of Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Lati@s and, an event Jirachi.

As for the Latias/Latios thing for HG/SS, I hope one isn't exclusive to another one, I want to be able to pick whichever one I want to catch

:t354:TG

Serpine

Student of Dragons
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    I would love to see a new Pokemon, but that's a bit much, considering.

No, I'd like to see Lati@s in both games i.e. You can catch either one of your choice OR both.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    i don't want it to be like fr/lg because there was not one hoen pokemon unless you traded

and I don't want a jacked up Kanto region

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2009
    Omg i dont want it to be a quick game that takes me less than like 10 hours because of how under-leveled everything is..I loved that G/S/C but thats one thing i always hated about it

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
  • I don't want to see even more legendaries than the confirmed ones available.

I mean, some is good, but it's getting to kind of be too much. I'd rather see a more diverse selection of catchable regular Pokemon than tons of legendaries.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
  • Honey Trees. Oh god, please no honey trees. Whoever came up with that idea needs to be dipped in honey and eaten by bees.

Oh, god, yes. We were ****ing fine with getting Heracross by headbutting ****, we did not need to have to buy something completely useless and then wait a day.

TheCrazyGamer

A Very Contraditory Person
    Years
  • Hey, maybe make both Kanto and Johto have their respective E4.Haven't played the game so, I don't know if had been done in the original.

FireTears

Animator and Artist
    Years
  • I am obsessed with sprites, I want more sprites! I hope they don't keep any of the old sprites xD I hope the overworlds are on a realistic size comparison. Hopefully wailord isn't as small as a wailmer. I am particularly interested in the game graphics rather than the game itself lol I will go on a sprite ripping frenzy when it comes out :3

Last edited:

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    It took me FOREVER to kill Whitney's miltank. Dude I hated that thing... >.> and now they're probably going to upgrade her gym and keep Milk Drink and Rollout... oh gosh!

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    But that's the fun of it! And I don't want there to be a boring and not fullfilling plot this time around

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2009
    Yeah, I always sort of felt that Team Rocket needed a bigger plot in this whole thing :P
    Instead of trying to take over radio towers and make Magikarps evolve, why not make it epic like D/P/Pt?

IcyArceusRider

Nyaaaaa <3
    Years
  • I just hope they keep the Battle Tower in, at least.

The Battle Tower has become something that appears in every game. I hope they don't take out the Battle Tower because technically, it wasn't in the original Gold and Silver versions. It didn't appear until Crystal. But I hope they're planning on sticking the Battle Tower in HG and SS..

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2009
    i hope they put it somewhere else. because i remember thinking what a random place it was to put battle tower on a small, random beach under a city :/

Years
  • Yeah, I always sort of felt that Team Rocket needed a bigger plot in this whole thing :P
    Instead of trying to take over radio towers and make Magikarps evolve, why not make it epic like D/P/Pt?

They also sold Slowpoke tails...

Well, now it appears that they're bothering the Kimono Girls. I wonder how that will play out.

I just don't want to see the trainers not animated. That would be a let down. Platinum is making me expect to see animated trainers in HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2009
    Yeah, that was a bit annoying and some of them just looked really weird O_O
    I also hope they dont animate trainers.

and yes, they ALSO sold slowpoke tails -____-

Back