• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do you not want to see in HG/SS?

Years
  • I want Miltank to still know Rollout. I like a challenging battle. It helps me level up my Pokemon more.

I don't want the encounter rate of a Pokemon to be 1%. (I.e. Munchlax in a Honey tree's encounter rate is only 1%. I don't want to wait a day to find out it's just a Weedle.)

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • I don't want barely any of the game to do with sinnoh, except the pokemon, as is it just me or is anyone else sick of that region.

I also don't want Game Freak to try and outdo themselves and ruin the reputation of the original games G/S/C.

And one last thing, the towns are hopefully bigger then they were in the original, because I remember towns like Mahogany that had a town very small in stature ( or that may be just to me)

Other then that I think the game should be pretty good.

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
  • Bring back the headbutt trees!! .. the game needs more rivals .. that you meet along the way, i mean i think we all love a challenge everytime we turn a corner?

i dont wanna see the berrys .. oh god why?

Enraged_Nightmares

ZE MONSTER O_O
    Years
  • Hmm, That stupid Mt Mortar got on my nerves -_- I WANNA CATCH A FREAKING TYROGUE NOT NAVIGATE A STUPID CAVE FOR ABOUT AN HOUR THEN GET TOLD TO COME BACK AGAIN WITH A SPACE IN YOUR PARTY!!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I want Miltank to still know Rollout. I like a challenging battle. It helps me level up my Pokemon more.

I don't want the encounter rate of a Pokemon to be 1%. (I.e. Munchlax in a Honey tree's encounter rate is only 1%. I don't want to wait a day to find out it's just a Weedle.)

I also hope that isn't the case. As a matter of fact I don't want to see any Munchlax's in any trees

:t354:TG

riolu's

riolu? where!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    me, i don't want to see those stalkers that follow you everywhere! (Cynthia, Mai, Steven, Wally, ect.)

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Guys, the honey tree idea was originally found in the data of GSC.

I hope Viridan Forest won't be reduced like it was, and I hope Silver isn't toned down.
    I'll love it when the little kids are like "THIS RIVAL IS A COPY OFF OF PAUL."
    If I even hear that I'm going to strangle them xD;

If I hear that, I'm gonna flip out on them.

I'll then get a call from their parents or something and have to show up in court...

Years
  • If any kids say that, I'm going to get my Silver version and my SP and show those kids that Paul was copied off of the original Silver. :P

I don't want to see Gym Leaders not animated. I must see the animated Gym Leaders.

TAKUORO

Pyro from WAH ;D
    Years
  • Some more things
    I would like to see animated trainers!!!
    that really like me in platinum
    And one thing..........the viridian forest with an event!
    And more rocket problems
    after jotho no more rocket exet for cerulean.......nooo i want more battles!

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    I don't want to see completely stupid changes in the game i wan't it to be as real as the originals but at the end add more things to do. also i don't want to see the same props used in Pokemon platinum diamond and pearl.

loucas

100% hot
    Years
  • Honey Trees. Oh god, please no honey trees. Whoever came up with that idea needs to be dipped in honey and eaten by bees.
    they should also put back the "headbutting the tree" stuff, where pokemon like aipom would fell from it..

what d you think??

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Some more things
    I would like to see animated trainers!!!
    that really like me in platinum
    And one thing..........the viridian forest with an event!
    And more rocket problems
    after jotho no more rocket exet for cerulean.......nooo i want more battles!

You do know this thread is what don't you want to see in HG/SS

:t354:TG

Years
  • I don't want to see scaled-down things in Kanto, like Viridian Forest, the Safari Zone, etc. I also don't want to see the Mysterious Dungeon or whatever closed again (that was such a disappointment to see the first time). I also don't want to see any Hoenn/Sinnoh Pokemon in Johto. I feel that they should be available once you cross over into Kanto (and maybe even at the Tojoh Falls or whatever they were called).

Back