• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you perfer: RBY/GSC/FR LG RSE/DPP

Which game do you perfer

• Red

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • Blue

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Yellow

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • Gold

Votes: 19 9.3%
  • Silver

Votes: 23 11.2%
  • Crystal

Votes: 47 22.9%
  • FireRed

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • LeafGreen

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Ruby

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Saffaire

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Emerald

Votes: 22 10.7%
  • Diamond

Votes: 19 9.3%
  • Pearl

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Platinum (yet to come)

Votes: 29 14.1%

• Total voters

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
Years
  • My favorite land is Johto, I like Red's style and enoy rom editing it more than the other games, but i have to say Ruby for gameplay is my favorite.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Ruby is really good, but, only the graphics really got better from the previous games. It was fun to play fighting a new evil team other than TR too.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • There's something about Johto that just feels right... So my vote goes there.

I also like the G/S/C Pokemon best

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
  • I figure a lot of people will say Platinum, because who doesn't want a new game, and a lot of people will say g/s/c, because a lot agree, it was the best generation. But I vote for Diamond, because it was the game that got me into competitive Pokemon, without it I wouldn't be on here today :)

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
  • I personally like Diamond best, because I like the latest ones because there's so much to do. I envy Pearl owners because I want a lot of their unique Pokemon, but I bet if I had Pearl that I would envy Diamond, just like when I had Blue I envied Red, when I had Gold, I envied Silver, when I had Ruby, I envied Sapphire, although that last one was for good reason because Seviper is one of my favorite Pokemon. When I had Fire Red, I didn't really care because that was the one I wanted, for I did my homework on that one ^.^

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I got into Pokemon when I was in a different country, and they were airing johto at the time. So I kind have an attachment to that region.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    I say Gold, It was the first pokemon game I owned and I really enjoy playing it still. I also like the pokemon from Johto, more then the new ones from emerald.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    I wish i could vote for more than one.
    I belive I had the most fun playing the old red/blue versions. It all seemed new and original :p
    I also loved many things from the crystal versons such as the animation for pokemon :)
    As for the newest games I prefer emerald only because of the battle frontier.

milovan93

xxMVPxx
    Years
  • Favourite Pokemon game and why

My favourite is by far pokemon gold and silver. It just brings back great memories. I feel they are getting way too "over the top" with the new games. To many pokemon and that. Pokemon gold was just simple and great. I loved the music. They should bring it out again with everything the same. Except improved graphics nothing else.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    My favourite is Silver. It had one of my favorite pokemon Ledyba in as well as phanpy. I also like silver more as I got it before Gold and grew up playing silver.

Years
  • Silver was awsome! it first introduced everyone to the day & night setting. ^_^ it was pretty cool for it's day

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • Mine's Crystal. It was like Gold and Silver, which is my favorite generation. It has the day and night system, you could go to both Kanto and Johto, and it has my favorite Pokemon, Typhlosion. :3 Crystal just added on to that awesome with the ability to finally be a girl, color, and animation. So, Crystal it is.

Ruffresia

Johto Coordinator.
    Years
  • Crystal is basically made of win. :o I love it because of the Pokémon, animations, regions, and the berries. The graphics were also pretty amazing for a Game Boy Color game.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
  • Definatly Silver. I love all of the 2nd gen Pokes, no exeptions, the storyline was uber and the characters rocked. :]

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    my favorite games are crystal, yellow, and emerald because they are easy to beat
    catch suicune that know aurora beam takes out lance, yellow all three starters, and emerald catch lv 70 rayquaza and beat the E4

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Silver of course i think silver has even better sprites than gold an only one bad looking pokemon. (wich is scizor)

Back