• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What do you play you Pokemon GBA Games for?

What do you play your Pokemon games for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kung Fu Quagsire!

woah there friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    I play to transfer my Pokemon. My Lv94 Sceptile from Ruby was transfered just before my data was lost (I am lucky =D) Also it's fun when I'm bored.

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
    I use my emulator to play Yellow and alot of pokemon hacks!
    and then I use my gba or Ds to play LF and Mystery Dungeon. On my DS I play pearl which is really fun!

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2016
    I do it because I liked the TV Series and I play the games now. (I use roms and VBA)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I play them for fun, and to figure out which Pokemon I work best with. I'll always try to get a different team everytime I go through the game, preferrably with something I've never raised on an in-game team before. I don't like to PalPark, though. I have very rarely used it.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Personally I love the fun in it. Every time I start a new game I choose a different team and starter, that way the game doesn't get boring for awhile. Although I do use them for migration purposes as well.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I play to make my and other pokemon faint XD

I play for the sheer fun of it and to train them really. :\
    Plus I can migrate them to diamond once they are high leveled :D
    Plus some of the GBA Games have really good storylines.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I am kind of ready for a NEW (not platinum) game with a new region and pokemon cause I'm bored with all of mine now

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2009
    Because Im Starting to Build a Super Lineup for any link (double, single battle) then ill transfer them to PD Version but i dont have PD version yet T_T

wus6r

pokemon expert
    Years
    i play for the fun of it. my fav ever was either my yellow as it was my first, crystal cuz it was long and entertaining or ruby cuz i love hoen. can't wait for g/s/c remakes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back