• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What do you think the new "Dragonite" spot is going to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    tbh i hope its not axe dragon i mean its brilliant but it doesnt look like a psuedo to me i dont know why.. i think it reminds me too much of rampardos and how much i hated that thing

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    tbh i hope its not axe dragon i mean its brilliant but it doesnt look like a psuedo to me i dont know why.. i think it reminds me too much of rampardos and how much i hated that thing

Rampardos's design is made to make him look like a strong physical attacker. Ononokusu has Armor and a Weapon, which makes me believe that he will be powerful both offensively and defensively.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Rampardos's design is made to make him look like a strong physical attacker. Ononokusu has Armor and a Weapon, which makes me believe that he will be powerful both offensively and defensively.

oh sorry really i just meant there stance, short arms, kind of similar heads (without the axe thing) and really its just hard for me to imagine it being a psuedo im not dissing it! i dunno what i want to be the new dragointe really i just want it to be good and not ugly. but gamefreaks never failed me with psuedos before so fingers crossed!!

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    What do you think the new "Dragonite" spot is going to be?

^This things is real? :< Ugh. It looks like some kind of really well down morph. Tyranilamence or something. :[ Things need to be mixed up a little. ;-;

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Ononokusu:

He looks like he would turn out to be the next pseudo legendary. He looks big, fast and strong. I bet you he might actually be Dragon type.

Either Dragon/Fighting or Dragon/Steel.

I would definitely believe him to be the next pseudo

I think he will be a steel/Dragon Type for sure.

He also looks like it could be steel/poison or steel/ground

kasabian_

Good bye
    Years
    New psuedo-legendarys?!

In every Generation so far, new psuedo legendary/s are availible to catch.
    Observe here.
    The main point of this thread is, what particular type combinations would you like to see on the new psuedo legendaries when they are revealed?

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    In every Generation so far, new psuedo legendary/s are availible to catch.
    Observe here.
    The main point of this thread is, what particular type combinations would you like to see on the new psuedo legendaries when they are revealed?

The next Garchomp line:

The pokemon on the left is Kibago (キバゴ) and the pokemon on the right is Ononokusu (オノノクス). It is very obvious to me that Kibago (キバゴ) will evolve into nonokusu (オノノクス). Both pokemon are confirmed to be real, but the art isn't. The above art is from Deviantart.

Kibago (キバゴ) is the Tusk Pokemon, a Dragon-type. Its abilities are Rivalry and Mold Breaker. It has a new attack called Double Chop (ダブルチョップ), which hits the opponent twice. It is 0.6m tall and weighs 18.0kg.

With this being said I am assuming that Ononokusu will be Fighting/Dragon! If this typing came to reality he would be weak to:

Ice 2x
    Dragon 2x
    Flying 2x
    Psychic 2x

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'm sure Kibago is the new Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon this time around, it's typing is pretty much confirmed to end up half Dragon as Kibago i s a Dragon-Type. Maybe Dragon/Rock or Dragon/Steel or even Dragon/Dark or Dragon/Poison. I can't really tell by looking at Okonokosu (sp?)

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Yes, it've been confirmed to be a Dragon type, hopefully with another typing that's epic enough (Dark/Dragon? We never had those!)

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Agreed. Kibago and Ononokusu will probably be close to the Tyranitar Line. I'm assuming they're probably Bug/Dragon or Fighting/Dragon.

I REALLY doubt a pseudo legendary would be Bug and I also doubt that a pure Dragon lizard, that evolves into a bigger lizard, would become bug type. Why would something that shares NOTHING with bug types become a bug type?

Anyways...

Kibago's new move sounds like a fighting move. If it is a fighting move we will finally get a Fighting/Dragon type!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I don't think Double Chop refers to in like a fighting sense... I'm sure it refers to the blades on it's mouth. Just my speculation.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but I highly doubt the Ononokusu is official and confirmed. Firstly, the art doesn't look like Ken's usual art, and the icon on the image that basicly yells that it's fanmade. And I haven't found it on any *believable* page, rather I think I've seen it in every single faked BW YouTube video out there.

But if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me (and show some evidence)

And to get on-topic, I personally hope for a Dragon-Electric. But we'll see :3

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    I'm sure Kibago is the new Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon this time around, it's typing is pretty much confirmed to end up half Dragon as Kibago i s a Dragon-Type. Maybe Dragon/Rock or Dragon/Steel or even Dragon/Dark or Dragon/Poison. I can't really tell by looking at Okonokosu (sp?)

Weaknesses:

Dragon/Fighting:
    - 2x Ice
    - 2x Dragon
    - 2x Flying
    - 2x Psychic

Dragon/Rock:
    - 2x Fighting
    - 2x Ground
    - 2x Steel
    - 2x Ice
    - 2x Dragon

Dragon/Dark
    - 2x Fighting
    - 2x Bug
    - 2x Ice
    - 2x Dragon

Dragon/Poison
    - 2x Ground
    - 2x Psychic
    - 2x Ice
    - 2x Dragon

Dragon/Steel
    - 2x Ground
    - 2x Fighting

AND JUST TO HUMOR ALL OF YOU PEOPLE THAT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A MANTIS AND A DINOSAUR:

Dragon/Bug
    - 2x Rock
    - 2x Flying
    - 2x Ice
    - 2x Dragon

Just because it can learn a fighting move does not mean it's going to be a fighting-type Pokemon.

If it learns it early it sort of does mean it is going to be a fighting type.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I highly doubt the Ononokusu is official and confirmed. Firstly, the art doesn't look like Ken's usual art, and the icon on the image that basicly yells that it's fanmade. And I haven't found it on any *believable* page, rather I think I've seen it in every single faked BW YouTube video out there.

But if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me (and show some evidence)

Both images in the first post are from Deviantart.com. I didn't say they were official, its just they were pretty good pictures in my opinion.

Ononokusu (オノノクス) is an actual confirmed pokemon:

In the above image he is on the top right. The above image is from an Oha Suta trailer. Info can be found here: https://pokebeach.com/2010/06/new-pokemon-revealed-on-oha-suta

And to get on-topic, I personally hope for a Dragon-Electric. But we'll see :3

Weaknesses:

Dragon/Electric
    - 2x Ground
    - 2x Ice
    - 2x Dragon

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Oh my, you're right :o

Well, the image's still fake :P

Now that I look at it, that thing might have any type combination there is :<
    We can't exclude anything (especially not Dragon/Bug! >:D)

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Oh and there is one thing that I should point out that is going to make Ononokusu a huge threat.

He has Mold Breaker! (assuming he evolves from Kibago)

Mold Breaker:
    If this Pokémon attacks and the target's ability would prevent the effects of the attack from taking place, or hinder the effects of the move, the ability is temporarily nullified while the attack is in progress. Abilities that prevent status such as Limber are deactivated during the attack which allows a Pokémon that has one to be affected by the status they prevent, but the ability cures the status immediately after the attack.

This would allow him to use Earthquake against levitate pokemon!

Oh my, you're right :o

Well, the image's still fake :P

Now that I look at it, that thing might have any type combination there is :<
    We can't exclude anything (especially not Dragon/Bug! >:D)

I would love for Ononokusu to be Dragon/Steel, as long as he isn't UBER. That way we got a Pseudo legendary with 2 weaknesses, beefed up stats, and Mold Breaker. He is going to be a beast!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back