• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What do you think the new "Dragonite" spot is going to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Well when those dragons are Salamence and Dragonite and Garchomp, well...you see where I'm coming from(the former being more popular). The only reason I say it's too much is because I want to avoid another Pokemon like mence come into competitive play. It seems to have taken Garchomp's place rather neatly when it comes to complete sweep and little counters unless it's Cursepert or Umbreon but that's getting a bit off-topic.

Just wanted to explain myself. :( Of course, I guess I wouldn't mind another pokemon like Salamence, but it's just...the power that it has tells me that there are a bit too many dragon types. D:
    So I'm not the only person who thinks Salamence should be uber :). Well I want another dragon Pseudo but that isn't part flying.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I think Ononokusu will be either Dark/Dragon because of it's scaryness or Normal/Dragon because of the Blade and the cuteness of Kibago (is it?)

Last edited:

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I think Ononokusu will be either Dark/Dragon because of it's scaryness or Normal/Dragon because of the Blade and the cuteness of Kibago (is it?)

since when has having a blade and/or being cute been a reason to make something normal?

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Oh well I found Zekrom's stance "intimidating"...Well I see it as Dragon/steel or Dragon/rock...maybe even Dragon/psychic though the last one is low on my list...

i was just saying that may be where he got the idea from...

i think dragon/steel or dragon/rock is most likely i dont know where dragon/psychic came from..

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    It could learn ice punch to take down garchomp :P and Fire punch to take down Metagross, then cross chop to take down Tyranitar...the ultimate Pseudo ;)

unless they pull a generation 3 and make 2 psuedos and the other one has an ability that makes moves 4x effective against rock/dragon types :P

but in all seriousness we dont even know if ononokusu is this generations psuedo

Years
    unless they pull a generation 3 and make 2 psuedos and the other one has an ability that makes moves 4x effective against rock/dragon types :P

but in all seriousness we dont even know if ononokusu is this generations psuedo
    Well it looks like it fits the pattern as it has a cute form it's pre evolution Kibago just like Draniti,Lavitar,Beldum?,Bagon,Gible... and a "intimidating" final form :)

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Well it looks like it fits the pattern as it has a cute form it's pre evolution Kibago just like Draniti,Lavitar,Beldum?,Bagon,Gible... and a "intimidating" final form :)

ah but there is one difference. if i am not incorrect kibago is pure dragon and a psuedo that is not dual typed has never happened before so who knows?

at first i didnt think of ononokusu as a psuedo at all because it reminded me too much of rampardos :P

Years
    ah but there is one difference. if i am not incorrect kibago is pure dragon and a psuedo that is not dual typed has never happened before so who knows?

at first i didnt think of ononokusu as a psuedo at all because it reminded me too much of rampardos :P
    Bagon and Draniti were pure dragon too :P

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Yeah I am serious, no your not the biggest fool I ever met/heard of :P
    It reminds me of Lavitar and Bagon that's why I think it's the pseudo :)

ha thanks for that means alot! ;)

ya it seems to be very like larvitar especially im not a big fan of the tusk things though even if they do turn into the amazing blades ononokusu has

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back