• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What do you think the new "Dragonite" spot is going to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay

Years
  • Not sure if anyone mentioned it here, but I think Kibago and its evolution(s) will be pseudo legendaries. Part of it has to do with me thinking that little cutie will evolve into something much more powerful. D: Also, most of the time Dragon types have been pseudo legendaries. Of course, there could be more of the pseudo legendaries, but we won't know for sure until more info is out.

ADD pills? lolwat.

No, classic Nintendo is to confuse people. I struggled to read your post because your grammar was so horrible, and I apologise for that. However, let's look at the facts:

You don't know what type it is until it's confirmed, and so far it hasn't been. :) + I still need to see this magazine, thanks.

Don't even attempt to attack me, you'll just humilate yourself.
    It's actually confirmed recently Kibago is Dragon in CoroCoro. Like SwiftSign said, it's been reported in Serebii.

what if the new dragonite is.....dragonite 0.o they beef him up and give him a beast moveset
    I don't think so. So far all of the games have a different "Dragonite." Black and White won't be different. However, Dragonite's moveset might slightly change depending on the new moves and such, so it could be his moveset will be better in Black and White.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Not sure if anyone mentioned it here, but I think Kibago and its evolution(s) will be pseudo legendaries. Part of it has to do with me thinking that little cutie will evolve into something much more powerful. D: Also, most of the time Dragon types have been pseudo legendaries. Of course, there could be more of the pseudo legendaries, but we won't know for sure until more info is out.

It's actually confirmed recently Kibago is Dragon in CoroCoro. Like SwiftSign said, it's been reported in Serebii.

I don't think so. So far all of the games have a different "Dragonite." Black and White won't be different. However, Dragonite's moveset might slightly change depending on the new moves and such, so it could be his moveset will be better in Black and White.

Have you seen Ononokusu? He bares a a lot of similarities to Kibago.

Ok two people want a Dragon/fire and Dragon/electric haha we already have the mascots I don't think they will make their type combo not so unique :P

people want a non uber Fire/Dragon or Electric/Dragon

A pseudo legend Fire/Dragon would be fantastic if it was in OU. It wouldnt be weak to Ice!

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • Have you seen Ononokusu? He bares a a lot of similarities to Kibago.

people want a non uber Fire/Dragon or Electric/Dragon

A pseudo legend Fire/Dragon would be fantastic if it was in OU. It wouldnt be weak to Ice!
    Yes, I have seen Ononokusu and I think it looks pretty awesome. :) *can't wait to get it* However, I'm not so sure if Ononokusu. True, both have scythes/claws on their jaws and not too visible mouths. However, Ononokusu looks more like a mantis to me and not a dragon. There is a possibility of bug/dragon, but I highly, highly doubt it. In short, I can see where you're getting it, but not sure if Kibago is related to Ononokusu. We'll wait and see when more things get confirmed.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Why does everybody thinks it's a dragon? I mean Even Serebii didn't confirm it to be dragon. Ononokusu kinda reminds me of Tyranitar, which also isn't a dragon.
    I don't think he resembles a bug though, I'm thinking it can also turn out be a Poison, rock or dark type.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Why does everybody thinks it's a dragon? I mean Even Serebii didn't confirm it to be dragon. Ononokusu kinda reminds me of Tyranitar, which also isn't a dragon.
    I don't think he resembles a bug though, I'm thinking it can also turn out be a Poison, rock or dark type.

Because if Kibago does turn into Ononokusu, and it is indeed the Pseudo-Legend, then it's going to be a Dragon-Type.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Kibago is prob the dragonite of this gen but maybe just maybe they will grant us an Ice/Dragon that would own everything else xD

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    No Smugleaf isn't going to become a Dragon type its gonna be a Poison type most likely

It's a snake, and it will grow likely limbs, and what's a snake with limbs? A dragon! Any why do you call it smugleaf?

Bay

Years
  • Tustuaja's final evo, it will become one it will!
    If you meant it'll become both a Dragon type AND a Pseudo-Legendary, I don't think so. Usually starter's final evolutions aren't considered Pseudo-Legendary nor have a Dragon type. It is possible the Pokemon's final evolution might be a Dragon, but more in lines of Flygon and Altaria, if only slightly stronger.

As for your Smugleaf question, many fans are calling Tsutaja that because of its smug look. The name Smugleaf is unofficial, but people seem to like it. XD

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
    Years
  • I was thinking that Kibago was gonna evolve to a pseudo-legendary.

But yea I couldn't care less on what type it is as long as it doesnt look too weird.

DemonicDee

PokéDevil
    Years
  • :P Fair enough, was just speculating. Hopefully, whatever it is, it will look hardcore, because, to be honest, Dragonite was too round for my liking. :/
    -Dee

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Dragonite looked strong in it's RB sprite but it became too friendly looking *coughbarneyknockoffcough*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back