• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do YOU want for this Christmas?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I already know I'm getting $100 from my grandfather, which I might spend on a new tablet on Boxing Day. I haven't decided and mom says she wants it to be "meaningful" so chances are it's gonna have to go into savings, haha. :(

Anyway, my list is this and I know I'm not gonna get like... anything from it.
    - PSP
    - Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
    - Super Mario Galaxy
    - Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
    - pyjamas, slippers, etc.
    - New cell phone or a camera :B
    - Fandom stuff that I'd have to pick out myself 8D;

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    For me, I want a iPod Classic(80mb) and a PSP.
    Don't you mean 80GB iPod? 80MB would hold about... 30 songs? :P

I don't celebrate Chirstmas, and thus expect nought. Still, I'm gonna get bought stuff whether I like it or not, so a tablet methinks, then I can make pictures in anime style (as opposed to manga, which I can and do draw perfectly fine by traditional means). Idealy I want money, so I can go buy exactly what I may want to get, but I don't see anyone giving me that, for whatever reasons they have...

Years
    A roll of Quarters and some Brine Shrimp.

... xD

I've kinda been wanting a Palm TX PDA, but I don't know. Other than that, I can't think of anything big I want. I already bought most everything I wanted for Christmas with my own money. xP

Maybe a Wii points card. There's a couple of games on there I want. :D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I found my presents, so I know what I'm getting :3

- Music Maker 12
    - Wii
    - PKMN Battle Rev.
    - Wii Degree
    - $600 Wallmart Giftcard
    - Metriod Prime Hunters
    - Guitar Hero 3

That, and about $300 dollars in cash I found in a card o_O;

Years
    Dear Santa:

I want to renew my driver's license for Christmas, a fat man in uniform took it from me for driving too late. I hope it was not you.

That's all I want. Oh, scratch that-- peace in the world too.

Maybe less electoral frauds on my country, don't know if I'm asking for much. Thanks, anyway.

P.S. Don't peek at my mom at the shower again. Seriously, it's not funny.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Hmm's if I may, I would like a
    ~Wii

yup if I get that I'll be happy. But some otehr stuff would ahve to be

~Vancouver Canucks Jersey
    ~Vancouver Canucks Hat
    ~Vancouver Canucks tickets
    ~Clothes...

One of the first times I havn't wanted a CD at Christmas.

Years
    Dear Santa:

I want to renew my driver's license for Christmas, a fat man in uniform took it from me for driving too late. I hope it was not you.

That's all I want. Oh, scratch that-- peace in the world too.

Maybe less electoral frauds on my country, don't know if I'm asking for much. Thanks, anyway.

P.S. Don't peek at my mom at the shower again. Seriously, it's not funny.

*cracks up* That brightened up my day. :3

Also I want a PS3, a Wii for my mom's house, more clothes...

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    u know some1 at my chrch once talked to a group of my peers telling us abotu what we got for christmas adn what we enjoyed, but then the next sentenced stuck me very hard...

"This christmas i want u to try something, stop thinking about what u GOT for christmas adn start thinking about what u GAVE for christmas..."

that really struck me hard, my chritmas wish is to help someone else have a better christmas...

on a more silly note..

Spoiler:

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    Its wierd for me, because i wanted a iPod Touch 16GB, then i wanted a iPod Classic 80GB, and now i want an 8GB iPod Nano. I also want many iTunes gift cards and Guitar Hero III (i already know i have it).

mvtm

Years
    Maybe less electoral frauds on my country, don't know if I'm asking for much. Thanks, anyway

I really want this,believe it or not this is my ultimate Christmas Gift,it would mean so much.In my country:Venezuela.. we are having a Consitutional Reform,which i may say..WILL put at risk,our Democratic government,if approved.As you can imagine..Chavez rules,even the electoral system and has committed electronic electoral frauds in the past.

Besides that, a Wii with Brawl and/or Galaxy would be amazing!

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    this year for christmas I wish for a time of peace around the world,
    A copy of Mac OSX Leopard to give to my dear friend, (I know she wants it)
    a MacBook to give to my brother, (he does need an upgrade, 256mb RAM -_-)

A copy of Scott Kelby's 7 Point System
    Nikon D40, D70, or D80 (I know I haven't been good enough for a D300)
    ^2-3 two gb MemCards for camera.
    an Elinchrom Octabank Lighting Kit

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    I really want this,believe it or not this is my ultimate Christmas Gift,it would mean so much.In my country:Venezuela.. we are having a Consitutional Reform,which i may say..WILL put at risk,our Democratic government,if approved.As you can imagine..Chavez rules,even the electoral system and has committed electronic electoral frauds in the past.

Besides that, a Wii with Brawl and/or Galaxy would be amazing!

Brawl doesn't come out until February 10th in the U.S. and January 26th in Japan. So unless uour talking pre-order.

u know some1 at my chrch once talked to a group of my peers telling us abotu what we got for christmas adn what we enjoyed, but then the next sentenced stuck me very hard...

"This christmas i want u to try something, stop thinking about what u GOT for christmas adn start thinking about what u GAVE for christmas..."

that really struck me hard, my chritmas wish is to help someone else have a better christmas...

on a more silly note..

Spoiler:

Funny thing, for the past couple Christmas' esspecially last year when I only asked for a new hockey stick and nothing else. I was more excited about what my parents thought of the gift I got them than what I was getting. It was hard not to tell them early.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    https://www.espguitars.com/esp2006/guitars_alexi.html

..Dude..just look at it. It's..what i've always wanted <33

Ironically, I had no idea this model existed until like..last week. Looking at the price, my parents are likely to cheap out on me, and not get it. Even if it is..the sexiest thing I have ever seen, and would chose this guitar over most girls <330

..I might get it for my 16th birthday, though; my parents basically gave me the option of getting either some crappy, used car, or some nice guitar because they'll end up costing..roughly the same price XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Kanye West new CD
    Alicia Keys New CD
    Clothes
    Shoes [ Air force ones or Ice creams]
    and a Puppy ~

Thats all. =]

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
    I'm greedy because my parents won't let me get anything with my own money.

- Nintendo DS Lite - Special Gold Zelda Triforce Edition( I WANT IT NOW BUT I CAN'T :()
    - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
    - Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock
    - The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
    - The Simpsons Game
    - Phone(I got a old Motorola)

Back