• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do YOU want for this Christmas?

lightdash

Odd...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    Hmm for me...

-A Nintendo Wii
    -A Laptop
    -A Nintendo DS
    -Sonic Rush Adventure game

Years
    u know some1 at my chrch once talked to a group of my peers telling us abotu what we got for christmas adn what we enjoyed, but then the next sentenced stuck me very hard...

"This christmas i want u to try something, stop thinking about what u GOT for christmas adn start thinking about what u GAVE for christmas..."

that really struck me hard, my chritmas wish is to help someone else have a better christmas...

on a more silly note..

Spoiler:

Yeah I can imagine that having an effect on me to. I love giving nice christmas presents to family/friends etc =D Gives you that nice feeling, and helps you enjoy your own gifts more!

On another note, I know I got my Wii =D My mum has about as much knowledge of using a computer as me when I was 2, so I had to order it for her lmao. And it arrived the other week!

Years
    YAYZ! I ALREADY HAVE A WII! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Well, I also want EVEN MORE clothes, Guitar Hero III (all set, I'm getting this for my bro for Christmas, well, sorta)

Last edited:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I just found a good site to buy Pokemon manga that I've always wanted. ^^ So I want those! ^__^

mvtm

Years
    A copy of Scott Kelby's 7 Point System
    Nikon D40, D70, or D80 (I know I haven't been good enough for a D300)
    ^2-3 two gb MemCards for camera.
    an Elinchrom Octabank Lighting Kit

Out of those a D80 would be great!The D80 is dropping price too..or thats what i believe with the new lineup.
    As for me i have:

Nikon D50,AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm,Sigma DC 18-50mm 1:2.8 Ex Macro Lenses & a Speedlight SB-600.

Nothing serious,just to play around...
    Wish: Canon EOS 40D

Brawl doesn't come out until February 10th in the U.S. and January 26th in Japan. So unless uour talking pre-order.

Thanks for the heads up!..Its been a while since my last video games update.But i believe the previous release date was in december right? Galaxy will suffice then.

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    Just a couple of Wii Games will do me fine. Right now I'd like Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil: UC and Metroid Prime 3:Corruption, but I don't know what else to ask for. I may ask for a new TV, as the one I'm using now is tiny. I always end up feeling guilty when I get loads of presents though.
    Last year was an immense Christmas. My Wii was my main present, but I got loads of other cool stuff as well. It makes me feel kind of immature asking my parents for loads of presents though. XP

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I have a lot of little stuff I'm getting (Manga, DVD's, Video Games, etc...). But the main thing is an iPod Touch. <33

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Such simple, straightforward responses seem to deem this thread more suitable for Other Voting Polls.

moved​

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I have a mini-fridge :P

I need some airsoft stuff, like camo and boots and mags for my rifle. Some money would be nice, too.

Another thing I want is a PS3, which I will probably buy myself :(

I want Ratchet and Clank Future, and maybe the Planet Earth movies from Discovery Channel. Those in high-def will burn my eyes out with awesome.

What else...I really don't know. I'm actually quite content with what I have, except for the airsoft stuff. I don't direly need a PS3 since I already have a Wii. Maybe some art supplies? Or some software junk to help with my writing. Or some books to inspire my writing. That would be nice.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I am getting an Ipod classic. My mum already bought me it.
    I am also getting a Nintendo flash card and DS games. That is all.

Years
    I really would like to have a Nintendo Wii, but I don't know if we have enough money to buy one. And I absolutely don't want to bring my mom in financial difficulty.
    So it doesn't have to be so much for Christmas.
    But I don't know what to wish either so... I hope it will work with the Wii.

The only thing I want is a nice and comfortable Christmas and nice vacations^^

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    To add to my list, I also want to maintain my sanity.

Am I'm the only one here that won't get anything he actually wants for Christmas >=\ >=\

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
    i want the ipod touch its looks sooo cool

also PBR (i'm in england)
    Supermario galaxy
    and Assasins creed for my PS3

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    All I want is Phantom Hourglass, and a Wii (which I already know I'm getting since it fell out of the closet when I was getting my bowling bag).

I don't like asking for things.

That way, I'm surprised, and I'm happier.

Back