• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do YOU want for this Christmas?

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    Well, I want many things for christmas...sadly my parents NEVER buy me anything at all , their motto is "Sorry "kid", that is why jobs exist".
    But I would like an iPod Touch and/or a Wii.

Also I NEVER ask my relatives for anything....ever heard of the term, "Reverse Psychology"? XD

Years
    I want money. Maybe I'll save up for a laptop. :D

...even though I have a desktop. It's broken, but it's under warranty, so it's just a matter of time before I e-mail HP going "waaaah I need to send it in T_T". Why I haven't already, I'm not sure.

I was also considering getting some anime or something. We'll see.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    I want money. Maybe I'll save up for a laptop. :D

...even though I have a desktop. It's broken, but it's under warranty, so it's just a matter of time before I e-mail HP going "waaaah I need to send it in T_T". Why I haven't already, I'm not sure.

I was also considering getting some anime or something. We'll see.

I keep up with anime with torrents, but I would like to have a labtop though, but I'm planning on getting a job so that could cover it easily.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I seriously want a Wii, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but I doubt I'll get it.

Black_Wolf

I'm online. I'm just invisible
    Years
    What I want for Christmas is a new Tux, since the one I have is a bit small. I also want to spend a Christmas where I don't have to worry about mortar strikes. Both incoming and outgoing

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Money! 8D I have most of the things that were on my list last year (a dog, pink DS Lite, Pokémon Pearl, and a Wii) so I honestly can't think of anything else that I want. Besides Photoshop and maybe a tablet, but... it'd be easier if I just saved up for those things myself, instead of making my family go through all of the trouble of picking the right ones out.

And I wouldn't dare ask for anime DVDs or manga, since the only thing I'd get is a weird look. XD; My mom could never remember the Japanese names of some of my favorite series.

Years
    Nothing material really, I do not believe in whining for presents for Christmas anymore (too much Santa, not enough Christ)....though my birthday 5 days later, now that is a completely different story.

Jordan.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    What I want for Christmas is a new Tux, since the one I have is a bit small. I also want to spend a Christmas where I don't have to worry about mortar strikes. Both incoming and outgoing

Hardcore. Here's hoping for you. Are you out already, or are you in and not wanting to go out?

Black_Wolf

I'm online. I'm just invisible
    Years
    Hardcore. Here's hoping for you. Are you out already, or are you in and not wanting to go out?

I'm still in, and there is no way in heck that I'll get out. It was just my time to come back home. And unless the war drags on longer, I doubt I'll go back to Iraq.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hmmm... Last year I got a new cell phone, though, if you ask me, I'd prefer just to get the money to get what I want whenever I want.

In the end, I am currently not seeking to buy anything... The stuff I could want is quite expensive at the moment around here :(

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Guitar Hero 3 would be nice. I would also need some video games and a Graphics tablet won't be that bad either.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I want a guitar and I might get that, if we can afford anything for me.

If we can't afford it, no biggie. I can deal without it.

Back