• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your username mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I just had this design ~*!*~ in my head at the time and I love annoying people with it everytime I make a new thread, and as for Queen (since many adults at my school call me that because of my name being Latifah) and also since theres already a King Boo, thats why I put Queen and then Boo because I love Boo

:t354:TG

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
    My username comes from Aros or should i say Sora XD. I didn't wanna use the name Sora(probably would have to be Sora65638429 lol....) and i didn't really want the name Aros. So i got rid of the S and put kun to make it seem japanese. Aro-kun/Aro
    most of my friends say i act like Sora from KH.......lol

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Rekhyt's Egyptian for the word lapwing, which is a bird that signified slavery to the Egyptians a couple thousand years ago, as you do. Thought it sounded cool.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    At first my U-name was Mooglizer. Then I thought that just sounded weird, and I wanted to change it, and everywhere else I use a Moogle name, they call me moog. Hence, current username. The caps are odd just for the halibut.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I like Luigi but I thought plain Luigi was WAY too used to I put Super Luigi

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    My name is simply Charon the Ferryman, the mythological ferryman of the dead to help them cross river Styx for the price of an obolus.

I use the name on almost every forum I go to o.o

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    My name came about a couple years ago, when I was trying to concoct a decent name (that wasn't taken) to use on RuneScape ._.;;

I liked it so much I ended up using it everywhere from that point on, and luckily it's almost always available.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Sachie is a Japanese name & it means bliss (other forms of Sachie are Sachi or Sachiko which both mean child of joy)

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
    I dunno, just thought it sounded cool at the time. It's alright, but it kinda looks like a furry name now.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Mine is from my dogtags I've had since I was a kid and when I found the tags again a few months again I started using it as my username.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back