• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your username mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Mine is a shortened version of my old username, FoxHound!, which is the anti terrorist unit turned terrorist in Metal Gear Solid ;]

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Shortened version of Vendack, the name I gave to my Nazi alter ego. I often play around with the spelling, but I always pronounce it the same.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Citrinin is a toxic antibiotic. It's the aesthetics of the word more than the object that lead me to choose it. :P

j-unit

Smexy Tyfloshion
    Years
    Me? I was originally going to do james10nm but I thought that was too original since everything was james10nm (youtube, facebook, email) so I was listening to "G-Unit" and i was thinking ahh James!...J! and so the name J-unit came out.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    World King reminds me of some plans I have to take over this planet (looong time ago..) When I signed up for my first Website and I needed a nick/username, I said "Meh, King Of The World sounds too bleh! :P", so I tried World King and I said... "World King... that's me from now on!"

I'm also World King in all other sites I go to. And if by chance that name is taken, then search me as "Legendary World King".

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Katherine is what my name would be if I was female. Derived from my initals, which are K and T. When said together they sound like Katie, which is short for Katherine.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Mine doesn't have any particular meaning that I know of, it's just a Japanese name I came up with. Katagiri was from Katagiri Yuuhi (female lead of Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka) and Ayano I just added on.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Vanilla is one of my favorite flavors. Kitsune is the Japanese word for fox. I love foxes. I used my ultra cool powers and combined the two.

... or I'm a vanilla flavored fox. Both explanations fit. I really should change my name though.

Years
    It's just named after Lily (one of Misty's three sisters in Cerulean) she was one of the gym leaders for that city (along with Daisy and Violet) while Misty traveled with Ash. Some people have the misconception that Lily is my name when really it is just an anime reference. My real name is Ashley.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Mine is a shortened version of my original username, Anti-Pop Culture Warrior 13, which is self-explanatory. I eventually shortened it to Anti-Pop, but I grew to hate that, so I changed it back minus the hyphen and number 13. Now I'm just at Anti since that's what everyone calls me, and frankly, the period of my life where I obsessively canned pop culture is over, so it's outdated I suppose. I was going to do Anti the Great to honor my idol, Peter the Great, but that's rather self-indulgent so I decided to go against that. =p

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    My name wasn't really of my own choosing, actually xD
    Back during school, I'd always try to sleep during lunch (I don't eat much, so I was always done before everyone else). I would pull my hood over my head so you couldn't see my face. Then, this weird friend of mine randomly said "The Bringer!" really loud. All my other friends 'n' me were all like "WTF?", and he just said that he had randomly thought of that. He started doing that every day, and it eventually stuck. I don't mind really, since it's not that bad sounding, it's just weird how it was completely random. =/

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    It means a small super deformed friend? XD
    My original username (for only like, three months) was my mary-sueish Pokemon Trainer I made called Kura Cottom. But she's gone~

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
    My name actually has two meanings, Gold was my 1st Pokemon game, Shelby American is my favorite car maker, as for the 2nd meaning, take the G and the S, G stands for Gold and S is for Silver, and that's my name's origin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back